Daily Star lifts boys 98 event
- New for toy fair. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p96
Presents toys to be presented at the American International Toy Fair in New York City. Includes educational board game; Multi-dimensional assembly toy set; Prices; Contact information.
- Toy Fair expands EXPOnentially. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb98, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p156
Presents information on the American International Toy Fair. Date and location of the fair; Reference to the expansion of the fair in 2000.
- New for Toy Fair. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb98, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p158
Presents information on toys to be introduced in the 1998 New York's Toy Fair. Ages the toys are recommended for; Recommended price for the toys; Description of the toys.
- Toy Fair exhibit applications available. // Playthings;Oct93, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the permanent showroom exhibit applications for the 1994 American International Toy Fair. Space available for tenants; Showroom exhibitors' display of press kits; List of exhibitors; Schedule of exhibits.
- 1994 American International Toy Fair is sold out. // Playthings;Dec93, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p6
No abstract available.
- Movie and TV tie-ins capture the limelight. Reysen Jr., Frank // Playthings;Apr94, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p34
Highlights the holding of the 91st annual American International Toy Fair in New York. Number of products on display; Exhibition of toys based on movies, television shows, comics and video game characters; Incorporation of high-technology in preschool toys, dolls and board games; Number of...
- Late reports. // Playthings;Mar95, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p6
No abstract available.
- American International Toy Fair expands in size and scope. Reysen Jr., Frank // Playthings;Apr95, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p26
Comments on the success of the 1995 American International Toy Fair. Number of exhibitors; Diversity, product innovation and play value of the exhibits; Presence of aggressive companies.
- Buyers' report card. Kellachan, Lauren // Playthings;Apr95, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p36
Presents various comments and suggestions from toy retailers regarding the 1995 American International Toy Fair. Absence of innovative products; Improvements on existing lines; Cost of participating.