Blenheim boss in return to sector
- Two directors quit board of Tarsus Group. // Event;May2002, p6
Reports on the resignation of Tarsus Group executive directors Adrian Broadbent and Nick Helyer in 2002. Purpose of the company's share placing in April 2002; Remarks issued by Tarsus chairman Neville Buch with regard to the resignation; Drop in the company's pre-tax profits for the year ended...
- Tarsus boosts Euro offensive. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p7
Focuses on the acquisition of French integrated media company Groupe MM by Tarsus company. Brief information on Groupe MM; Comments from Tarsus chairman, Neville Buch; Other products to be launched by the company.
- Under $100 million. // BRW;05/22/95, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p121
Features Neville Jeffress of Neville Jeffress Advertising. Description of the company as the podiatrist of the industry; Expected billings in 1995.
- Exhibition men in the money. // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p10
Reports on the estimated monetary value of exhibition organizers Neville Buch and Lawrie Lewis according to the `The Sunday Times' Rich List. Position of Buch at the Tarsus Group; Role of Lewis at the ITE Group; Source of Buch and Lewis' fortunes.
- CEOs on the Rise Matthew Neville. Lerner, Ivan // Chemical Market Reporter;6/11/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 24, p22
Features Cabot Microelectronics Corp. and its chairman and chief executive Matthew Neville. Views of Neville on managing the challenges posed by the downturn in the semiconductor industry; Share of the company in the chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) market; Technological advances driving...
- An insider resets Neville's focus. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;5/24/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 20, p56
Features Neville Chemical. L. Van V. Dauler Jr. as chairman and president; History of the company; Location of Neville's chemical plants; Neville's total quality management system; Chemicals produced by the company.
- Rotterdam, a locational gateway to Europe. // FICCI Business Digest;May2013, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p45
Information about several topics discussed at a roundtable meeting held in Ahmedabad, India on April 16, 2013 on Rotterdam, Netherlands as the best chemical port in Europe is presented. Topics include Rotterdam as a European market entry point, Rotterdam as a distribution channel, and the...
- Supporting Cast. O'Brien, George // BusinessWest;10/31/2016, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p6
The article focuses on the chief executive officer (CEO) Neville Orsmond of Thomas & Thomas. It states that the company produces the high standards of quality fly rods which feature a set of matching bamboo fly rods. It also cites the popularity of the company on hand-craftmanship and promoting...
- Repertorio EspaÃ±ol A theatrical life. Hubeaut, María Fernanda // Hispanic;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p48
The article features Repertorio EspaÃ±ol, a Latin American theater company in New York City. According to the article, the prolific theatrical company has built a stellar reputation staging some of Latin America's and Spain's most famous classical plays as well as works from contemporary...