- Zellar does so Wella. // Packaging Magazine;11/6/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p12
Reports on the launch of the styling gel from Wella in a bottle with a Zeller Plastik snap hinge closure that gives the product a stable standing position in Great Britain. Significant features of the product.
- Top 10. // American Salon;Feb97, Vol. 120 Issue 2, p134
Presents Wella Corp.'s Top 10 Celebrity Hairstyles of 1996.
- City Bird of Paradise. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Apr2002, Vol. 170 Issue 4, p10
Identifies City Bird of Paradise to be one of the top hair and fashion trends for 2002 by Wella Corp. with the help of Trend Union of Paris. Style features of hair; Assessment of the internal structure of hair; Availability of hair colors.
- The Studio. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Aug2002, Vol. 170 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the opening of the flagship studio of Wella Corp. in New York City. Design of the beauty salon; Size of the facility; Amenities offered.
- Wella Canada moves on up. // American Salon;Aug95, Vol. 118 Issue 8, pM10
Reports on the grand opening celebration of Wella Canada's facility in Mississauga, Ontario Canada. Remarks on location; Promotional efforts.
- Wella to tie with Comic Relief for 'The Big Hair Do'. // Marketing (00253650);11/21/2002, p3
Reports on the agreement between Comic Relief and haircare company Wella Corp. for the program 'The Big Hair Do.'
- Behind the Scenes. Molaro, Regina // Global Cosmetic Industry;Feb2001, Vol. 168 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on Wella's provision of top hairstylist at the Ford Supermodel of the World United States National Finals. Models recipient of the hairstyle; Hosts of the program; Judges of the competition.
- Mastering the craft. // American Salon;Mar97, Vol. 120 Issue 3, p140
Highlights the two-day seminar held by Wella and International Salon Systems at the Wella Studio New England in Newburyport, Massachusetts. Demonstration of long-hair techniques using Wella's Liquid Hair collection; Session on color correction.
- A leader in the marketplace of the new millennium. // DCI;Aug97, Vol. 161 Issue 2, p40
Profiles the haircare product company Wella Corporation. Innovations Wella offered in the hair color industry; Wella's haircare products; Annual sales of Wella.