- 24 HRS AT... NEW DESIGNERS. // Mix (1749-8554);Spring/Summer2013, Issue 32, p72
The article reviews the exhibition "New Designers 2013" at the Business Design Centre in London, England from June 26-29 and July 3-6, 2013.
- Time for the artists to take up residence. Lloyd-Jones, Teleri // Crafts (0306610X);May/Jun2010, Issue 224, p60
The article reviews the exhibition "A Group Design Show" at The Artists' House in Wiltshire, England from February 6-May 4, 2010.
- Artistic Luxury: FabergÃ©, Tiffany, Lalique. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Oct2008, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p10
The article reviews the exhibition "Artistic Luxury: FabergÃ©, Tiffany, Lalique" at the Cleveland Museum of Art in Ohio from October 19, 2008 to January 18, 2009.
- New vintage. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;6/23/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p28
The article reviews the exhibition "One Year On" by New Designers at the Business Design Centre, N1 in London, England from June 29 to July 2, 2011.
- Objects of affection. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;Sep97, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p33
Reviews the exhibition entitled `A Grand Design: The Art of the Victoria and Albert Museum,' which was held on October 12th, 1997 at the Baltimore Museum of Art.
- Visitor numbers increase at Living Design London. // Home Furnishings;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p4
Reports that the exhibition Living Design London, the main event of the 1998 London Design Week, had a three percent increase in visitors. Total number of visitors who attended the exhibition; Comments from Ian Thompson, the exhibition's chairman.
- Spotlight on design. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep93, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p12
Presents the names of companies who took part in Accent on Design, a juried division of the New York International Gift Fair. Curioso; Paper House Productions; GIL Assoc.; More; Contact information.
- London Design Festival Preview - 100% Design. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);9/12/2012, p6
The article presents information on the 100% Design exhibition to be held form September 19-22, 2012 at Earls Court in England.
- New design talent from Scotland. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);10/29/2012, p1
The article reviews the Designing for the Future exhibition at The Lighthouse from November 1-29, 2012 in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Watercolor show by Fredric Whitaker at Syracuse University. // American Artist;Feb1992, Vol. 56 Issue 595, p58
Celebrates the 100th anniversary of Fredric Whitaker's birth with a show of 27 watercolor paintings `Watercolor by Design,' which runs through February 16th at Syracuse University's Lowe Art Gallery. History of Whitaker; Contact point.