- Guinness to revisit Irish roots in ads. Mason, Tanila // Marketing (00253650);1/17/2002, p1
Reports the television advertising campaign of Guinness in Ireland. Use of the strapline 'Believe' with the Guiness harp forming the 'v' in the commercials; Inclusion of 'Swimmer', 'Snail' and 'Dream club' spots in the campaign; Theme of the commercials.
- Guiness forgets art of tasteful teasing. // Campaign (UK);09/11/98, Issue 37, p21
Opinion. Comments on the girl featured in the television commercial for Guinness company. Reaction of young males over the previous Guinness commercial; Format of the commercial.
- Guinness promotes its Irish heritage in international debut. White, Jeremy // Campaign;2/15/2002, Issue 6, p1
Reports on the launch of the first international television campaign of Guinness revealing a creative tactic for the brand that drops the waiting strategy.
- I BUILT THE GUINNESS VILLAGE. Lucas, Gavin // Creative Review;07/01/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p47
Interviews Robin Brown, production designer and art director for commercials and music promotions, about his role in the Guinness PLC commercial. Career history; Design approach for the set of the Guinness commercial; Other commercial credits of Brown.
- A gravitational pull. Jensen, Trevor // Adweek Eastern Edition;1/10/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p4
Highlights the television commercial of beer brand Guinness Stout, created by Weiss Stagliano Partners. Use of the pour shot method of drinking the beer; Commercial theme; Technology used for the spots; Interest generated by the advertisements.
- Crit. // Creative Review;Nov2005, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p29
The article presents a panel discussion with the television commercial created by the brand Guinness in Great Britain. The panel discusses on the concept of the commercial and it's impact on the people. The executions focus very much on the waiting whereas the pace of the commercial, the look of...
- Guinness unveils first iTV activity. // Marketing (00253650);11/22/2006, p12
The article reports on the launch of an interactive TV advertising campaign by Guinness to boost pre-Christmas sales. The spot, created by specialist agency Pushbutton, allows viewers to vote for their favorite Guinness ad, enter a competition to win branded merchandise, and access Premiership...
- Alternative Advertising Formats for Cable Television. Keown, Charles F.; Freunschuh, Leslie // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p175
In a factorial experiment using two lengths of time (2Â½ and 4 minutes) and two types of format (segmentedâ€”individual story line for each product, and nonsegmentedâ€”single story line for all products), student subjects were shown cable television commercials featuring five...
- The kids krunch. // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p17
Reports on developments in the childrens' market of network television, cable, spot television and print. Marketplace's ways in correcting anomalies arising from rising demand for television time and dwindling ratings. CPM increase of up to 40 percent for commercial time.