Mattel is in the pink for Barbie
- Throwing babes to Barbie culture. Simmonds, Diana // Bulletin with Newsweek;06/18/96, Vol. 116 Issue 6025, p20
Focuses on marketing of Barbie dolls in Australia. Number of girls in Australia with Barbie dolls; Details of the Barbie doll marketing strategies.
- SÃºmate a la onda retro. Roura, Ilse Maubert // Entrepreneur Mexico;apr2009, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p12
No abstract available.
- COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);3/20/2003, p46
Presents detailed information about Mattel Inc.'s subsidiary Mattel UK, manufacturer of a wide range of toy and games. Range of brands offered by the company; Highlights of business deals signed by the company in the year 2002; Key features of the company's advertising campaign for Barbie...
- Mattel milks `got milk?' momentum. // Dairy Field;Aug96, Vol. 179 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the marketing success for Mattel Inc.'s special edition `got milk? Barbie' dolls in the United States.
- From Mattel: Baywatch Barbie. // Adweek Western Edition;12/12/94, Vol. 44 Issue 50, p15
Reports on Mattel Inc.'s plan to introduce its Baywatch Barbie doll in 1995.
- Iranian police shut down shops for selling banned Barbie dolls. // Hill;1/23/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the closure of toy shops for marketing Barbie dolls in Iran.
- A new-look Barbie--and lots of press coverage. Stateman, Alison // Public Relations Tactics;Feb98, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the press coverage received by Mattel Inc. on its decision to make changes in the body of its Barbie dolls. Plan to introduce Barbie's new look in January 1998 to coincide with the introduction of Mattel's 1998 product line; Description of the new features; Publication of the story...
- B-ball Barbie. LIPPERT, BARBARA // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/9/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 45, p22
Focuses on the popularity of Barbie dolls. Factors that determine Barbie's image changes; Mattel's active Barbie Web site; Advertising for WNBA Barbie; History for advertising campaigns for Barbie.
- Generation Next. Biederman, Marcia // New York;09/27/99, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p14
Introduces a line of Barbie dolls for the opening of the school year in 1999. Strategy of Mattel Inc. in designing the dolls; Change in the identity of the doll from its traditional versions.