School Types, Facilities and Academic Performance of Students in Senior Secondary Schools in Ondo State, Nigeria
- Effects of two modes of student teams-achievement division strategies on senior secondary school students' learning outcomes in chemical kinetics. Ibraheem, T. L. // Asia-Pacific Forum on Science Learning & Teaching;Dec2011, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Research results have shown that cooperative learning methods enhanced understanding of many difficult concepts. Different kinds of cooperative methods and their efficacy have been researched into but the results of such studies have been inconclusive. Chief examiners reports of external...
- Relative Contributions of Selected Teachers' Variables and Students' Attitudes toward Academic Achievement in Biology among Senior Secondary School Students in Ondo State, Nigeria. Gbore, L. O.; Daramola, C. A. // Current Issues in Education;1/20/2013, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
This study investigated the relative contributions of selected teachers' variables and students' attitude towards academic achievement in biology among senior secondary schools in Ondo State, Nigeria. It involved descriptive survey research and ex-post facto research designs. The sample, 360...
- Self-Assessment of Secondary School Performance in South West Nigeria. Olufemi, Adebule Samuel; Tayo, Adebule Helen // International Journal of Educational Research & Technology;Mar2014, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p5
This study investigated self- assessment of Secondary School Performance in South West Nigeria so as to guide schools in their self- assessment needed to find out if teachers' effectiveness and performance, students' performance and physical facilities when assessed internally would result into...
- Honor Roll. // East Bernard Express (TX);2/7/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p3
The article lists the students of East Bernard High School in Texas who are in the honor roll for the third six weeks.
- IEBJHS honor rolls. // East Bernard Express (TX);12/4/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 49, p6
The article presents the honor rolls at East Bernard Junior High School in Texas for the second six weeks including Arthur Anderson from fifth grade Maroon, Allison Allen from fifth grade White, and Brandy Babin from seventh grade maroon.
- Adolescents' perceptions of their parents' academic expectations: Comparison of American... Chen, Huabin; Lan, William // Adolescence;Summer98, Vol. 33 Issue 130, p385
Focuses on adolescents' perceptions of their parents' expectations in academic achievements, highlighting the achievements among American, Chinese-American and Chinese high school students. Information which suggests that Chinese students were willing to accept parents's advice; Perceptions of...
- WHS names honor students. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/28/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p5
The article announces the names of honor students of Whitney High School in Whitney, Texas for the fourth six weeks of the school year 2006-2007.
- Intermediate campus names honor students. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/28/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p9
The article lists the names of honor students of Whitney Intermediate School in Whitney, Texas for the fourth six weeks of the 2006-2007 school year.
- EAST BERNARD HIBH SCHOOL HONOR ROLL. // East Bernard Express (TX);10/23/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 43, p5
The article lists the honor students in different grades of East Bernard High School in East Bernard, Texas including the ninth grade, tenth grade and the eleventh grade.