School Types, Facilities and Academic Performance of Students in Senior Secondary Schools in Ondo State, Nigeria
- Effects of two modes of student teams-achievement division strategies on senior secondary school students' learning outcomes in chemical kinetics. Ibraheem, T. L. // Asia-Pacific Forum on Science Learning & Teaching;Dec2011, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Research results have shown that cooperative learning methods enhanced understanding of many difficult concepts. Different kinds of cooperative methods and their efficacy have been researched into but the results of such studies have been inconclusive. Chief examiners reports of external...
- Relative Contributions of Selected Teachers' Variables and Students' Attitudes toward Academic Achievement in Biology among Senior Secondary School Students in Ondo State, Nigeria. Gbore, L. O.; Daramola, C. A. // Current Issues in Education;1/20/2013, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
This study investigated the relative contributions of selected teachers' variables and students' attitude towards academic achievement in biology among senior secondary schools in Ondo State, Nigeria. It involved descriptive survey research and ex-post facto research designs. The sample, 360...
- VALIDITY OF THE LEARNING PROCESS QUESTIONNAIRE WITH STUDENTS OF LOWER ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT. Li-Fang Zhang; Bernardo, Allan B.I. // Psychological Reports;Aug2000, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p284
Examines the validity of the Learning Process Questionnaire which was administered to secondary school students in the Philippines. Three common approaches to learning; Subscales of the questionnaire; Uninterpretable factor loadings of the Approaches to Studying Inventory by students with poor...
- Honor Roll. // East Bernard Express (TX);2/7/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p3
The article lists the students of East Bernard High School in Texas who are in the honor roll for the third six weeks.
- High School Honor Roll. // East Bernard Express (TX);11/6/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 45, p7
The article highlights the East Bernard Junior High School honor rolls in Texas, including Arthur Anderson, Allison Allen, and Ishmael Blackwood.
- Goetze, Aaron top students at Clarendon High. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);5/22/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the achievements of Clarendon High School students Paul Goetze and Billy Aaron, 2008 valedictorian and salutatorian respectively, in Texas.
- IEBJHS honor rolls. // East Bernard Express (TX);12/4/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 49, p6
The article presents the honor rolls at East Bernard Junior High School in Texas for the second six weeks including Arthur Anderson from fifth grade Maroon, Allison Allen from fifth grade White, and Brandy Babin from seventh grade maroon.
- Adolescents' perceptions of their parents' academic expectations: Comparison of American... Chen, Huabin; Lan, William // Adolescence;Summer98, Vol. 33 Issue 130, p385
Focuses on adolescents' perceptions of their parents' expectations in academic achievements, highlighting the achievements among American, Chinese-American and Chinese high school students. Information which suggests that Chinese students were willing to accept parents's advice; Perceptions of...
- HIGH SCHOOL HONOR ROLLS. // East Bernard Express (TX);3/1/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p8
A list of honor high school students of East Bernard Independent School District in Texas is presented.