Bennetts claims first brand-owned social network
- FaceBook fan page. // American Bicyclist;Jul/Aug2010, p6
The article offers information on the fan page web site for the of the League of American Bicyclists, located at www.facebook.com/leagueamericanbicyclists.
- 7 REASONS TO VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE. MURPHY, LIZ // American Bicyclist;Sep/Oct2013, p28
The article reviews the website of the League of American Bicyclists.
- Hairy Bikers. Goldie, Luan // New Media Age;1/24/2008, p44
The article reviews the web site Hairy Bikers at hairybikers.com.
- ONLINE SUPER HIGHWAY. // Bicycling Australia;Jul/Aug2010, Issue 164, p32
A blog from cyclist Jan Ullrich on 2005 and 2006 from the web site http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=31414033&page=2 is discussed.
- Laidback TV. // Velo Vision;Nov2016, Issue 52, p7
The article reports on the launch of a video channel called Laidback Bike Report hosted by cyclist Gary Solomon, offering information on cycling tours, races, and bicycle retail in the U.S. and includes the YouTube link for the channel as well as the website.
- EVERY BICYCLIST COUNTS. Kiker, Elizabeth // American Bicyclist;Jul/Aug2012, p16
The article focuses on the launch of the Every Bicyclist Counts website at www.everybicyclistcounts.org which aims to reduce cycling fatalities in the U.S. The author offers a brief narrative about the tragic incident involving cyclist Philip Smith during the Adventure Cycling tour on September...
- RBA'S FACEBOOK QUERY. // Road Bike Action;Jun2014, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p38
The article presents messages posted in the social networking site Facebook about bicycles, cycling, and cyclists.
- WHY WE RIDE. Brannon, Andrew // Road Bike Action;Jun2014, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p40
The article presents several messages taken from social networking site Facebook about topics related to cycling, bicycles, and cyclists.
- Team Sky to commercialise online chatter for sponsors. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);8/20/2013, p1
The article reports on the launch of a social media data drive by British cycling group Team Sky in 2013. It mentions that the drive aims to enhance the value of the team for its sponsors. According to the author, the group is collaborating with advertising agencies in Great Britain to launch...