New Homes, Bad Memories
- WTC public hearing held in New Jersey. Dines, Kaylyn Kendall // New York Amsterdam News;1/31/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on the public hearing held in New Jersey on the rebuilding of the World Trade Center (WTC) site and creation of a memorial honoring individuals who lost their lives due to September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Plans that were proposed for rebuilding the WTC site; Opinion of the audience...
- WHAT I'VE LEARNED. Fussman, Cal // Esquire;Jan2002, Vol. 137 Issue 1, p66
Relates the experience of a man who survived the collapse of the the World Trade Center during the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. Details on the incident; How he went down the building from the eighty-first floor after the first hijacked airplane hit the building; Lessons he learned...
- Club Quarters. // AirGuide Online.com;3/15/2010, p3
The article informs that the World Trade Center Hotel will offer the World Trade Center site which was destroyed in the 9/11 terror attacks.
- Attack On America. Kelleher, Jackie // Teen Ink;Sep2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p18
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of witnessing the destruction caused by the terrorist attack in World Trade Center, New York City on September 11, 2001.
- Together They Stood. Shannon, Michael // Teen Ink;Sep2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p19
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of seeing the World Trade Center in New York City and learning about the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
- Hudson Valley offers office space to displaced workers and businesses. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/24/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Reveals that Hudson Valley could offer office space and re-create the jobs that were lost during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks which destroyed the World Trade Center towers and adjoining buildings. Plans of New York state and county development officials to pitch the region; Total...
- WTC, TOWER 1,91ST FLOOR, NYC. Dean, Mary Jane // Notre Dame Review;Winter/Spring2012, Issue 33, p1
A personal narrative is presented which explores author's experience on the September 9, 200 terrorist attacks at World Trade Center (WTC), Tower one, 91st Floor, New York City.
- New York, D.C. and Destinations Worldwide React to the Attacks. // Travel Agent;9/17/2001, Vol. 305 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the impact of terrorism in the United States. Priority in finding resources for assistance in the rescue effort; Assesment of the damages in the destruction of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon; Cancellation of corporate meetings and incentive groups.
- Up from the Ashes. // Newsweek;8/7/2006, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p54
A photograph of 14 survivors of the September 11 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center is presented.
- The children of 9/11: A legacy of hope. Abrahams, Melanie; Press, Jessica // Redbook;Sep2011, Vol. 217 Issue 3, p200
Photographs of several young people focused on improving the future of people who lost their parents or siblings in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on World Trade Center in New York are presented.