Five III. CUs Join FSCC Network
- Eight Hawaii CUs Sign Up For Branch Network. // Credit Union Journal;9/29/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 39, p42
Reports on the participation of several credit unions in the Financial Service Centers Cooperative Inc. in Hawaii.
- THE CREDIT UNION JOURNAL Daily. // Credit Union Journal;5/5/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p15
Presents news items related to credit unions in the U.S. Promotion of shared branching services by Financial Service Centers Cooperative Inc. and the Defense Credit Union Council; Credit union bills in Oregon; Lobbying for credit union regulations in Michigan.
- NOW IN THE MARKET. // Credit Union Journal;3/29/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p16
The article offers news briefs related to credit unions and business, including a software launched by CUBUS Solutions Inc. for credit union's core banking system, the 100th anniversary of builder PWCampbell, and a new brand identity unveiled by Financial Service Centers Cooperative Inc.
- The Other Currency To Invest In During 2012. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;8/29/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p27
The article focuses on the social currency concept proposed by president Sarah Canepa Bang of Financial Service Centers Cooperative (FSCC) Inc. for credit unions (CU) members.
- ON DEADLINE. // Credit Union Journal;9/2/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p18
Presents credit union-related news items in the United States, as of September 2, 2002. Credit Union National Association's reorganization of its fee-based product and service departments; Brad L. Miller's appointment as chief executive officer of the Treasure State Corporate Credit Union;...
- PRODUCT & SERVICE. // Credit Union Journal;5/1/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p6
The article reports on products and services offered by several credit unions in the United States. Financial Service Centers Cooperative Inc. has offered its disaster recovery services. DMS Inc. is providing HomeCU line of Internet home banking solutions to credit unions. United Heritage Credit...
- PRODUCT & SERVICE. // Credit Union Journal;4/5/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p32
Presents news briefs affecting the credit union sector in the United States. Marketing agreement between CUcorp and NYCE Corp.; Financial Service Centers Cooperative Inc.'s expansion in the Northeast; Credit unions that have joined the CU Service Center in New Mexico.
- Individual Brands, Not Branches. Bang, Sarah Canepa // Credit Union Journal;12/7/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p17
No abstract available.
- FSCQ eZforex Team Up On Foreign Exchange. // Credit Union Journal;3/28/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p15
The article reports on the partnerhship between Financial Service Centers Cooperative (FSCC) and online foreign exchange company eZforex.com to offer an integrated, automated foreign currency purchase platform for credit union members in the U.S.