Colorado Sale Both Multifamily and Multi-Tranched
- A first for multifamilies. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p1
Reports on the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority's unveiling of a multiple tranche structure for its multifamily housing bond deal. Credit risk; Investment banks involved in the transaction; Reason why the agency adopted the structure; Details of each tranche in the deal.
- Colorado Finance Authority Discloses Solid-Waste Bond Audit. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32358, p5
The article reports on the audit of Colorado Housing and Finance Authority's seven million dollars of solid-waste bonds by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. The financial disclosure refers to the seven million dollars of variable-rate solid waste disposal revenue bonds sold in 2002 for the...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34196, p1
A chart is presented that lists the amount, time of sale, and financial adviser for several issuers of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of October 28, 2014 including the Georgia Housing & Finance Authority, California Municipal Finance Authority, and the Colorado Housing & Finance Authority.
- IRS Examining N.Y. District; Closes Audit on Colorado Debt. TEMPLE-WEST, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;5/4/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33511, p4
The article reports on the 20 million dollars of Series A bonds from the City School District of Middletown audited by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in Orange County, New York and the audit closes by the IRS on the 7 million dollars of revenue bonds from the Colorado Housing and...
- Colorado HFA Models Triple-A Deal on Utah's Triple-Tranche Structure. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31237, p29
Reports plans of the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority to sell its single-family mortgage bonds. Possibility of including interest rate swaps in the deal; Evaluation of the rating of the deal by both Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's; Provision of additional credit support...
- Where's the Bucks? Lusky, Mark; Lusky, Heather // ColoradoBiz;Oct99, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA). Problems of small- and medium-sized business owners; Loan programs being offered by CHFA.
- Colorado to Issue $625M For Unemployment Fund. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/14/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33731, p4
The article announces that Colorado will issue 625 million dollars of special revenue bonds to replenish its unemployment compensation fund, through the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority.
- IRS Investigating $7 Million Issued For a Colorado Wood Pellet Plant. HUME, LYNN // Bond Buyer;2/16/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33468, p5
The article reports on an audit by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of 7 million dollars of revenue bonds which had been issued in 2007 by Colorado Housing and Finance Authority for Confluence Energy LLC to finance the construction of a wood-pellet plant in Kremmling, Colorado.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30996, p36
Presents a table of results of municipal bond negotiated sales in the United States as of October 16, 2000. Amount of bonds issued by the Michigan State Building Authority; Rating given by Moody's to the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority; Maturity date for the general obligation bonds sold...