University of Houston Trims Before Refunding
- Munis Weaker as Last of Week's Supply Hits Market. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;1/21/2016, p3
The article presents updates relating to the U.S. municipal bond market as of January 21, 2016 on topics including the weakening of top-rated municipal bond prices, the bonds sold by the Board of Regents of the University of Houston System, and the recorded yield on two-year Treasury bonds.
- University of Houston Brings Taxable, Tax-Exempt Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/12/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34442, p1
The University of Houston will issue $272 million of tuition revenue bonds that that combine taxable and tax-exempt debt.
- IRS Closes Audit of University of Houston System Bonds With No Change. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;10/24/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34001, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has closed an audit of variable rate demand bonds as of October 2014, issued by the board of regents of the University of Houston System in Houston, Texas with no change to the bonds' tax-exempt status. It informs that the...
- The Bridge. Curtis, Gregory // Texas Monthly;Apr99, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p7
Provides information on the University of Houston in Texas. Reason the university is unique among schools in Texas; Ed C. Apodaca as the university's associate vice president for enrollment management; Origin of the University of Houston.
- Being there: Social service and teacher education at the University of Houston. Tellez, Kip; Hlebowitsh, Peter S. // Innovative Higher Education;Fall93, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p87
Reports on the teacher preparation program offered by the University of Houston. Volunteer experience in an urban social service agency for students; Better preparation for teaching.
- TEXAS: Houston Voters Like Gos. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/18/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33783, p9
The article presents a result of survey conducted by the Department of Political Science at the University of Houston, Houston, Texas on the general obligations (GOs) bond issues.
- Houston School of Music strikes a note. // Buildings;May95, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p22
Informs about the unveiling of a 140,000 square foot Music Building by the University of Houston. Design of the building; Cost of the project.
- Students build outdoor classroom. // Architectural Record;Oct1997, Vol. 185 Issue 10, p41
Presents information on a classroom which was built by students at the University of Houston College of Architecture for the Red Elementary School. Features of the classroom; Design of the facility.
- Jacob Ortiz graduates from the University of Houston. // Ellis County Press;8/28/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p6
The article presents brief career profile of Jacob Ortiz, a resident of Midlothian, Texas, who was graduated from the University of Houston in the spring 2014.