THE TRADING FLOOR
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.
- Trade news. // Bowhunter;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p83
Presents news items concerning executives in the bowhunting equipment industry in the United States as of January 1998. Includes appointment of M.D. Johnson as Hunter's Specialties Co.'s public relations director; Promotion of Travis Hall as public relations manager for Browning and US...
- Corporate directors ask `what recovery'? // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p26
No abstract available.
- Interesting findings from executive survey. // DCI;Feb97, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the survey on key American executives conducted by Marketing Made to Order, a business consulting firm based in New York. Increase in the team's workload with constant workforce numbers; Areas that impact optimum performance; Positive benefits of increased responsibility accompanying...
- Executive managers get failing marks in `people skills'. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/15/97, Issue 322199, p12
Focuses on the characteristics of successful executives in the United States. Results of a survey rating the qualities of successful executives; Bottom-rated skills of executives; Features of the `Developing Strategic Competencies' program developed by Drake Beam Morin.
- Intrinsic loopholes created accounting mess. Roniger, George // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 30, p34
Focuses on the impact of the financial scandals on the relationship between the interests of senior managers and the interests of shareholders in the U.S. Duties of the corporate board of directors; Need of outside auditors to represent investors; Reliance of the Securities and Exchange...
- Sorry, Mr. Smith can't speak to you now. He's in a meeting. Really.... // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;4/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p30
Presents a survey conducted on various executives in the magazine industry in the United States on meetings. Names of the participants; Number of hours spent per week in meetings; Number of planned and impromptu meetings; Rating on the helpfulness of the meetings.
- Supplier News. // Hotel & Motel Management;10/7/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 17, p46
Reports developments related to hotel suppliers in the U.S. as of October 2002. Offer of a FaceplateMaker kit by Teledex; Contract between Wayport and Loews Hotel; Promotion of Dan Richter to area sales manager by Saflok.