Oversight Senator Gave $500 to D.C. Mayor's Campaign
- Landrieu on the Ropes in Louisiana. Gizzi, John // Human Events;12/2/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 44, p1
Reports on the U.S. senatorial race in Louisiana in 2002. Percentage of votes received by Democratic U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu in the initial balloting in November 5; Amount raised by Vice President Dick Cheney for the campaign of Republican State Elections Commissioner Suzanne Haik Terrell;...
- Landrieu has $3.46 million in campaign war chest. // Hill;4/15/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p14
The article reports on the $1.2 million fund raised by U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu from her reelection campaigns which will be used in her 2014 senatorial run.
- Landrieu tops Cassidy in Q2. Smith, Abby // Hill;7/16/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 80, p15
The article reports that U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu has defeated Representative Bill Cassidy in second-quarter fundraising of 2014 by reaching $2.1 million.
- Praise for Mayor Williams at Brief Senate Panel Hearing on D.C.'s FY2007 Budget. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p3
The article reports on the approval by three U.S. senators of District of Columbia Mayor Anthony A. Williams' capacity to manage a positive turnaround in finances. The senators, Sam Brownback, Mary Landrieu and Wayne Allard, showed strong support for Williams during a brief fiscal 2007 budget...
- Hotline Extra. Goodin, Emily // National Journal;8/4/2007, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p54
This section offers news briefs related to U.S. politics. Former senatorial candidate Mary Landrieu was the tenth most prolific fundraiser in the Senate with $2.8 million in her campaign account. Presidential candidates are pitching T-shirts, bracelets, and water bottles to sell an image and...
- Raising Vert in Baton Rouge. Mercurio, John // National Journal;4/5/2008, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p36
The article reports on an announcement from Louisiana state Treasurer John Kennedy about the plan of U.S. President George W. Bush to visit Baton Rouge, Louisiana on April 22, 2008 to hold a fundraiser on his behalf. According to Democratic Senator Mary Landrieu, the event will raise $1 million...
- Landrieu's reelection bid made difficult by Vitter. Raju, Manu // Hill;4/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p4
The article reports that the re-election bid of Senator Mary Landrieu of Louisiana in November 2008 is being obstructed by Republican David Vitter, who has been backing the legislative efforts of Landrieu's Republican opponent, John Kennedy.
- The enemies of Mary Landrieu. Maginnis, John // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/13/95, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p5
Opinion. Comments on the candidacy of Mary Landrieu for the 1995 gubernatorial election in Louisiana. Accomplishment of promises; Reformation of the Louisiana Public Facilities Authority; Effectiveness on the bond commission; Position on refinery tax.
- The courtship of Mary Landrieu. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/12/96, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p5
Editorial. Focuses on Mary Landrieu and John Breaux, who is campaigning for Landrieu. What Landrieu's chances of running for the United States Senate is based on.