Univ. of California Deal to Price in Wake of Fitch Upgrade
- Affirmations for PWB. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32224, p39
Reports on the three rating affirmations received by the California State Public Works Board as it prepares for the sale in lease-revenue bonds in California. Feature of separate auctions for three series of bonds; Specification of the proceeds to finance academic buildings at community colleges...
- Munis Firmer By Up to Three Basis Points. Scarhilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the municipal bonds in the U.S. market as of April 2009. It discloses the firm economic standing of the bonds by around two or three basis points overall. In four series agreement, Ramirez and Co. has set $435.3 million of lease revenue bonds for the...
- Market Post: Primary Stays Alive with Large Competitive Deals. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;11/6/2014, p10
The article discusses the way primary bonds are thriving despite the domination of huge competitive deals led by the general obligation issuance of Montgomery County, Maryland. Topics covered include the large deals of the Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) of New York City and the California...
- California Public Works Board Sets State's Last '02 Sale. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;11/15/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31514, p32
Reports on plans of California's State Public Works Board regarding the issue of revenue bonds. Utilization of funds raised from the issue of bonds; Biggest state-level bond sales in 2002; Ratings assigned to the board's bonds.
- California Public Works Board Readies $1.3B Offering. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;3/20/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33682, p4
The article reports on the 1.3 billion dollars new-money and refunding bond sale set by California on the second week of April 2012, after the sale of more than 900 million dollars in lease revenue bonds of the California State Public Works Board.
- Board OKs eminent domain for train. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/20/2013, Issue 324746, p6
The article reports on the eminent domain approval of the California State Public Works Board to the California High Speed Rail Authority which will construct a $68 billion worth of bullet train in Fresno County, California.
- California SPWB to Sell $793M for Prisons. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/24/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34080, p1
The article reports that the California State Public Works Board (SPWB) is selling 793 million dollars of bonds for the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation as of March 24, 2014. Topics discussed include the issuance of bonds to finance design and construction costs of the Richard J....
- New York, California Issuers to Price $1B-Plus Deals. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/16/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33217, p5
The article reports on two bond deals worth over 1 billion dollars in New York and California. It states that issuer Empire State Development Corp. will issue 1.5 billion dollars worth of state income tax revenue bonds for the New York State Urban Development Corp. Meanwhile, the California...
- Market Close: Investors Devour Week's Top Issuances. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;3/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F313, p1
The article informs that the financial company Morgan Stanley has completed institutional sale of 794.4 millions for tax issuance of the California State Public Works Board. Topics discussed include views of Tom Dresslar, a spokesman for the California state treasurer, the Public Works Board's...