Univ. of California Deal to Price in Wake of Fitch Upgrade
- Calif. PWB Slates $425 Million Sale. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;03/09/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31093, p2
Reports that the California Public Works Board will sell lease revenue refunding bonds. Structure of the bonds.
- Affirmations for PWB. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32224, p39
Reports on the three rating affirmations received by the California State Public Works Board as it prepares for the sale in lease-revenue bonds in California. Feature of separate auctions for three series of bonds; Specification of the proceeds to finance academic buildings at community colleges...
- Note Season Starts Off With 3 Hefty California Deals. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p7
Reports on the start of the summer note season with at least three big California note deals. Amount of revenue bonds offered by the California State Public Works Board; Issuance of another one-year fixed-rate deal by San Diego County and San Diego School District; Decline of the generic 30-year...
- California Sells $478M For Hospital. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p1
Reports on the California State Public Works Board deal to finance the construction of a facility for the treatment of sexually violent predators. First Albany Capital Inc. as lead underwriter; Expected price of $504 million for retail; Lease revenue bonds; Planned 1,500-bed Coalinga State...
- Munis Firmer By Up to Three Basis Points. Scarhilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the municipal bonds in the U.S. market as of April 2009. It discloses the firm economic standing of the bonds by around two or three basis points overall. In four series agreement, Ramirez and Co. has set $435.3 million of lease revenue bonds for the...
- Market Post: Primary Stays Alive with Large Competitive Deals. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;11/6/2014, p10
The article discusses the way primary bonds are thriving despite the domination of huge competitive deals led by the general obligation issuance of Montgomery County, Maryland. Topics covered include the large deals of the Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) of New York City and the California...
- CALIFORNIA: CSU Readies Two Deals. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32491, p37
The article reports on two bond issuances of the California State Public Works Board on November and December 2006, that will be benefited by the California State University. Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. will handle the books on a sale of $131.9 million of facility lease-revenue bonds. E. J. De La...
- California Public Works Board Sets State's Last '02 Sale. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;11/15/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31514, p32
Reports on plans of California's State Public Works Board regarding the issue of revenue bonds. Utilization of funds raised from the issue of bonds; Biggest state-level bond sales in 2002; Ratings assigned to the board's bonds.
- California Public Works Board Readies $1.3B Offering. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;3/20/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33682, p4
The article reports on the 1.3 billion dollars new-money and refunding bond sale set by California on the second week of April 2012, after the sale of more than 900 million dollars in lease revenue bonds of the California State Public Works Board.