Wisconsin Senate, Assembly Leaders Expected to Resign Amid Charges
- No act of censure against Council chief Sky-Deer. Tardif, Richard // Eastern Door;10/28/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p5
The article reports that a vote in favour of an act of censure for the second complaint against Mohawk Council chief Kahsennenhawe Sky-Deer was canceled because section 5.9 of the Mohawk Council of Kahnawake Disciplinary Measures Regulations required seven votes of elected chiefs.
- Councillor 'slaps' teacher. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);2/7/2016, p6
The article reports on the police complaint filed against Trinamul Councillor Bashir Ahmed, for allegedly slapping a teacher-in-charge Tarakeswar Mondal of Burdwan Raj College, following an altercation during the feast event organised by another councillor of the ruling party in Burdwan, India.
- The marketing of a complaints commissioner. Wheeler, Glenn // Body Politic;Nov83, Issue 98, p17
Criticizes the accomplishments made by public complaints officer Sidney Linden in preventing police violence against gays. Career background of Linden; Explanation given by Linden for the light penalties against cops and his regard for police interests; Comparison between the activities of the...
- Public crucifixions. Linnell, Garry // Bulletin with Newsweek;5/17/2005, Vol. 123 Issue 6470, p4
The article focuses on resignation of Peter Hollingworth, governor-general of Australia. The man once regarded as a champion of the poor reluctantly resigned as governor-general in the wake of claims that he had mishandled child abuse allegations. But the public crucifixion of Hollingworth...
- Toxic market research. // Ecologist;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p8
The article focuses on market research concerning the desirability of nuclear power by Great Britain that was in breach of industry guidelines. It states that Greenpeace lodged an official complaint with the Market Research Standards Board because the market research framed questions to lead...
- Does Civil Service Reform Affect Behavior? Linking Alternative Personnel Systems, Perceptions of Procedural Justice, and Complaints. Rubin, Ellen V.; Kellough, J. Edward // Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory;Jan2012, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p121
The article presents a study that evaluates the relationship between the perceptions of procedural justice in 2005 and the presence of alternative personnel systems to the rates of complaints filed with the federal government in 2006 after the use of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) has been...
- Most-hyped workplace gripes. Flynn, Gillian // Personnel Journal;Jul95, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p22
Presents a list of the most common office complaints in the United States.
- Editor's Introduction. Reynolds, Sarah J. // Statutes & Decisions: The Laws of the USSR & Its Successor State;Sep2001, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p5
Introduces the articles published in the September 2002 issue of the periodical 'Statutes and Decisions.' Determinations issued by the court; Substance of a complaint or inquiry; Types of decisions concerning a case.
- NAACP's mounting protest of racist hotel chain. Zamgba Browne, J. // New York Amsterdam News;8/23/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 34, p28
Focuses on the complaints of African-American guests to Adam's Mark hotels during the Black College Reunion Weekend in Missouri. Lawsuit for the complaints; Prevalence of picket toward the discriminatory practices Comments of the administration of Adam's Mark on the complaints.