- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p46
Focuses on the performance of various bond issues and statistics related to futures market in the U.S. as of November 5, 2001. Changes observed in the municipal bond index in December 2001; Estimated number of contracts traded in the U.S. treasury bonds; Number of the U.S. treasury notes traded...
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p38
Presents market statistics on the performance of bonds traded in the U.S. futures market, as of October 23, 2001. Figures of Municipal Bond Index; Number of contracts traded with regard to U.S. treasury bonds on October 19, 2001; Unit value of each contract.
- Bond Market Assn. Forms Task Force To Study A Corporate Futures Contract. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 28, p3
Reports on the Bond Market Association's (BMA) formation of a task force to study the viability of a corporate bond futures contract in the United States. Failure of a corporate bond futures contract that was attempted in the mid-1980s; Expected increase in liquidity and price transparency;...
- Bond Futures Contract Fades : Hopes for a BMA-endorsed corporate bond futures contract rapidly dim. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/11/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 23, pN.PAG
Reports on the failure of plans of the Bond Market Association for a corporate bond futures contract in the U.S. Reason behind the diminishing demand for corporate bond futures contract; Response of bond dealers to the futures contract plan; Advantage of credit default swaps over a futures...
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p38
Focuses on the performance of bonds in the municipal futures in the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Performance of the municipal bond index; Performance of treasury bonds; Estimated number of contracts traded in treasury notes.
- Monday's Market: Municipal Prices End Unchanged With Somber Mood in the Market. Chesla, Nicholas; The Bond Buyer Wire // Bond Buyer;9/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31225, p2
Presents information about the situation in bond markets of the U.S. on September 17, 2001. Condition of municipal bond prices; Situation of contracts in the futures market; Trades reported by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, February 1. // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p2
No abstract available.
- Market snapshot: Monday, November 9. // Bond Buyer;11/10/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30518, p2
Presents a chart showing a snapshot of the bond market in the United States on November 9, 1998. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures; MOB spread; 30-day visible supply; Standard & Poor's Blue List.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/25/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30528, p31
Presents data concerning the United States bond market as of November 24, 1998. Short-term tax-exempt yields; US securities prices; Municipal Market Data general obligation yields; Municipal bond prices; Reoffering yields; Futures markets.