Texas Governor to Push for New 'Supertransportation' Corridors
- Perry Wins Republican Nomination for Texas Governor. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33276, p4
The article reports that Governor Rick Perry has won the Republican nomination to run for a third term in Texas.
- Gov. Perry: Keep taxes low. // Texas Agriculture Magazine;2/15/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p7
The article offers information on the views of Governor Rick Perry regarding taxation on farmers in Texas.
- Perry's exit rearranges political landscape. // Fort Worth Business Press;7/15/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p36
The editor discusses the political commotion in the political system of Texas by the July 8, 2013 decision of Rick Perry, governor of Texas that he will not participate in re-election as governor.
- Questions for Rick Perry and the Tea Party. Bannon, Brad // U.S. News Digital Weekly;8/26/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 34, p17
The article assesses whether Texas Governor Rick Perry will release a list of traitors appointed by former U.S. president George W. Bush.
- Texas Cuts Threatened. // Language Magazine;Oct2010, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that Republican governor Rick Perry has called the Texas Education Agency to prepare a funding reduction plan due to the projected 18 billion dollars deficit in the state of Texas.
- Hope in state of ignorance. Young, John // Free Press (Buda, TX);3/17/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 50, p4A
In this article the author ponders on a statement made by a Republican that is associated to the candidacy of Rick Perry as governor in Texas which meant that Texas should remain as Texas in terms of politics, science, and education.
- TRIVIA TEXAS. // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;Sept2013, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p3
A quiz related to identifying the second-longest-serving governor by presenting a reference to governor Rick Perry in Texas is presented.
- Mindless -- but always talking loud. Conason, Joe // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/21/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p14
The article comments on Texas Governor Rick Perry's inability to speak coherently about eliminating whole departments of government during a CNBC debate and discusses the mindless denigration of government indulged by the Republicans as pointed out by former U.S. President Bill Clinton in his book.
- At second glance, Perry not as conservative as some think. Heinze, Christian // Hill;7/20/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 107, p14
The article provides information on the political initiatives, achievements, and background of Texas Governor Rick Perry of the Republican Party.