Nearly 30 Years After Joining Detroit Government, Finance Chief Hannan Retires
- Former Detroit Finance Director Seen Headed to Pontiac. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p29
Reports that the city council is expected to approve the hiring of former Detroit finance director Ed Hannan as the new head of city's finance department in Pontiac, Michigan. Importance of the approval of the appointment; Knowledge of Hannan in the position; Structure of the city's finance and...
- 'We Didn't Screw It Up.'. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/29/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31213, p1
Reports plans of Ed Hannan to resign as assistant bond accountant in Detroit, Michigan. Accomplishments of Hannan as a bond accountant; Efforts of Hannan in meeting the deadline for state compliance with the resource recovery guidelines in selling bonds; Views of city officials on the...
- City of Pontiac to sell Phoenix Plaza to county. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;12/19/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p1
This article reports that the city of Pontiac, Michigan, plans to sell the Phoenix Plaza to Oakland County, lease it back and issue a request for proposals from concert promoters in the spring to operate it. The Phoenix Plaza, a concert amphitheater and parking deck, has undergone $23 million in...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.
- Spokane Country's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Spokane, Washington. Business activity of 92nd Air Refueling Wing; Parent organization of URM Stores Inc.; Number of employees of Avista Corp.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p18
Reports career developments of credit union executives in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Anita Domondon as vice president of loan administration at Meriwest Credit Union; Promotion of Jeff Knaub as branch manager of Landmark Credit Union; Election of board members by the Workers'...