Maine: Security Bond
- Outgoing Maine Governor Offers $118 Million Bond Plan. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31328, p5
Reports on Maine governor Angus King's offer of a 118 million dollar bond ballot package as of February 2002. Details of the package; Benefit of the package if approved by voters; Maine Revenue Services' proposal of increasing the state's revenue projections.
- Maine Governor Sends Lawmakers Bill to Plug $240 Million Budget Hole. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31488, p35
Reports on efforts of Maine Governor Angus King to fill a budget deficit using revenues from different sources. Significance of a consensus between leaders of the joint appropriations committee and legislature on the issue; Possible amount that can be gained by balancing other expenses.
- MAINE PILOTS INTERNET PAYMENT PROGRAM. // Government Procurement;Jun2001, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p40
Reports on the use of internet payment program in Maine. Statement of Angus King, Governor of Maine; Features of the program; Effects of the program on the payment system.
- MAINE: It's a Rainy Day. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31303, p35
Reports that the Governor of Maine Angus King has proposed usage of the entire rainy day fund of the state to balance the budget for the fiscal year 2002-2003. Possibility of the Legislature's approval of a supplemental budget that would delay tax reductions from the rainy-day fund; Inclusion...
- Maine to repeal snack tax. O'Rourke, Kevin // Drug Store News;5/22/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p37
Reports on the repeal of selective tax on snack foods in Maine. Signing of the bill by Governor Angus King; Products affected by the tax.
- Maine Governor's $5.5 Billion Plan May Raise a Few Analysts' Eyebrows. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p4
Reports on Maine Governor Angus King's two-year spending plan announced on January 3, 2001. Bond component of the plan; Key provisions of King's proposal.
- MAINE: King-Size Savings. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p35
Reports on the cost-cutting efforts of Maine Governor Angus King. State costs planned to be saved by King; Decline in the state's revenue for the quarter ended September 30, 2001.
- Town's Pride Stands 10 Stories Tall. // Ski;May/Jun99, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p25
Features the snowman Angus, King of the Mountains, named after Maine governor Angus King. Description of the snowman.
- Maine's Sen. King endorses former foe Susan Collins. // Hill;5/19/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 58, p10
The article reports on the political endorsement of Maine Republican Senator Susan Collins by her one-time political opponent Senator Angus King.