News in Brief: New-Home Sales Increased in Nov
- News in Brief: Existing-Home Sales Increased in Nov. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p2
Reports on the increase in existing-home sales in the U.S. as of November 2001. Number of houses sold in October 2001 in the country.
- Darling point house, sydney 1992. // Houses;1999, Issue 19, p97
Features a house in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Hillside house, sydney 1997. // Houses;1999, Issue 19, p102
Features a house in Hillside, Sydney, New South Wales.
- Hunters hill house, sydney 1998. // Houses;1999, Issue 19, p105
Describes a house in Hunters Hill, Sydney, New South Wales.
- AH! WILDERNESS. Seidner, Rosemary // Cincinnati Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p111
Discusses the renovation made by Denny Kidder in a house in Newport, Kentucky. Original look of the house; Problems faced by Kidder while renovating the house; Person who joined him in the renovation of the house; Requests made by the owners of two houses built higher up the hill; Changes that...
- Cockatoo Island. Simpson, Rod // Architecture Australia;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p70
Focuses on the housing plan in Cockatoo Island in New South Wales. Urban consolidation policies; Urban design competition for Cockatoo Island; Topography of the site.
- Malaysia: House at Kota Kinabalu. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun96, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p20
Features a five-bedroom residence located near the city of Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia designed and developed by Michael Harvey. Design features.
- Dynamic energy. Schaik, Leon van; Griffith, Tim // Architecture Australia;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p86
Focuses on the architectural design of a house at Berry, on New South Wales' south coast. Important aspects of the design by Jonathan Sarfaty; Series of independent and mutually conflicting faces; Expressions of diplomatic incident; Schematic detail.
- Review. Bertram, Nigel // Architecture Australia;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p28
Reviews the exhibition entitled Home of the Future featuring houses of the future incorporating developing technologies at the Melbourne Home Show in Melbourne, Victoria on August 17-25, 1996.