Impact of Service Quality on Brand Image: Empirical Evidence from Hotel Industry
- Impact of Brand Image, Service Quality and price on customer satisfaction in Pakistan Telecommunication sector. Malik, Muhammad Ehsan; Ghafoor, Muhammad Mudasar; Iqbal, Hafiz Kashif // International Journal of Business & Social Science;Dec2012, Vol. 3 Issue 23, p123
Over the last decade, the telecommunication sector of Pakistan has witnessed immense growth and is now catering to almost 100 million subscribers. To make sure that these customers remain loyal, the telecom companies are working to achieve high customer satisfaction through improved service...
- Employees can free the 'hostages'. Vonoma, Thomas V. // Marketing News;3/19/1990, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p14
The article discusses the manner in which customers are taken hostage by companies. Employees often act to alienate rather than recruit buyers by providing lousy customer service. Customers do not necessarily choose to deal with such companies, but do so because of their competitive advantage....
- AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF THE QUALITY OF SERVICE OF A PORT OPERATOR: THE CASE OF PORT-LOUIS, MAURITIUS. Vishuen, Madre; Veena, Munhurrun; Boopen, Seetanah; Sawkut, Rojid // Journal of the Academy of Business & Economics;2010, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p160
This study aims at identifying the key service attributes that characterized the service proposition as well as assessing the quality of service being dispensed in the port of Mauritius using the SERVQUAL instrument. The original SERVQUAL model was modified to fit the port sector, and thus...
- The Quality of Services -- A Central Problem of the Tourism Product. Gruescu, Ramona; Pirvu, Gheorghe; Nanu, Roxana // Bulletin of the University of Agricultural Sciences & Veterinary;2010, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p81
The aim of this article is to emphasize the importance of quality improvement in tourism. This research try to show the importance of service quality management for providing better service in tourism to the guests, based on guests points of view. The benefits of offering higher service quality...
- MEASURING AND DEVELOPING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION -- BY BALANCED CRITICAL FACTOR INDEX. Kuronen, Mika; Takala, Josu // Management & Production Engineering Review (MPER);Sep2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p34
This short analysis presents perspective and a holistic method for approaching and measuring customer satisfaction. The Balanced Critical Factor Index (BCFI) method is a measurement tool to indicate which attribute of a business process is critical and which is not, based on the experience and...
- Sentimental brand value. Pearman, Hugh // Design Week;8/12/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p10
Comments on the factors contributing to the success of certain brands in the market. Importance of gaining competitive advantage by offering complimentary products to customers; Emphasis on promoting consumer satisfaction; Provision of quality product and prices.
- How much are your customers really costing you? // LP/Gas;Dec2006, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p19
The article discusses the importance of customer services through competitive advantage. It is stated that loyalty comes from great relationships built with the customers based on the performance in the areas that are truly valuable to them. Moreover, the State of the Industry Survey shows that...
- reader MAIL. Lee, Daniel; Welkin, Dan // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/9/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 15, p5
Presents several letters to the editor related to the significance of global positioning systems to different companies in the U.S. Enhancement on the quality of service; Increase on the level of customer satisfaction; Level of competitive advantage.
- PRODUCTION BOOSTERS. Hall, Ron; Stahl, Jason // Landscape Management;Feb2005, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the areas of focus among landscape and lawn service providers to excel in the market in the U.S. Delivery of service specialties with the labor saving technology; Competitive advantage in terms of lowest price range and quality service; Corporate effort to enhance customer satisfaction.