- SESAME STREET PRESENTS: THE BODY. // Park World;Feb2006, p12
Presents information on the touring exhibit, called "The Body," by Sesame Street Presents at the Bishop Museum in Honolulu, Hawaii in 2006. Features of the touring exhibit; Organizers of the exhibit.
- First All-Moly-Steel Car in Mining Museum Exhibit. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);May2005, Vol. 206 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the launch of the new Hennebach Wing of the National Mining Hall of Fame and Museum in Leadville. Purpose of the new Hennebach Wing; Feature of exhibit by Climax Molybdenum Co.; Presentation of 1923 model Willis Sainte Claire automobile.
- A late modernist. Sibbald, Barbara // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/16/2005, Vol. 173 Issue 4, p393
Reviews the exhibition "Edwin Holgate" at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts in Quebec, until October 2, 2005.
- Turtle Bay Museum. LaPena, Frank // News from Native California;Summer2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p7
Presents an update on museums in California as of July 2002. Objects in the exhibition 'Journey to Justice: The Wintu and Salmon of the McCloud River' at the museum in Turtle Bay Exploration Park by the Sacramento River, California; Features of the California Indian Culture Center and Museum to...
- Calendar June/July 06. // Beaver;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p13
The article presents a calendar of museum exhibits in Canada from June to July 2006. The MacBride Museum in Whitehorse, Yukon will exhibit Sam McGee's cabin in summer 2006. An exhibition entitled Dining in Style will be held at the Revelstoke Railway Museum in Revelstoke, British Columbia. The ...
- Museum Makeover. Fowler, Brenda // Archaeology;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p56
Reviews the exhibitions at the East Wing of the Oriental Institute Museum of the University of Chicago in Illinois.
- Old Treasury Museum. // Ethos P-6;1999 Term 1, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p25
Focuses on several treasury exhibitions in Victoria from January to June 1999. Information on the exhibitions; Schedules of the exhibitions.
- Untitled. // Archaeology;Mar/Apr93, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p60
Presents exhibitions in museums. `The Golden Age of Sculpture from Sri Lanka' at the Smithsonian Institution; `Gods, Guardians, and Lovers: Temple Sculptures from North India, A.D. 700-1200' at the Asia Society; `Secrecy: African Art that Conceals and Reveals' at the Center for African Art; More.
- Untitled. // Archaeology;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p68
Features exhibitions at museums. `Goddess and Polis: The Panathenaic Festival in Ancient Greece,' at the Art Museum in Princeton, New Jersey; `Seven Years in Tibet, 1944-1951: The Photographs of Heinrich Harrer,' at the Newark Museum in New Jersey; `Ten Thousand Years in Tewksbury:...
- At Century's End: Norwegian artists and the figurative tradition. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Nov95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p10
Announces the exhibition `At Century's End: Norwegian Artists and the Figurative Tradition,' to be held in October 1995 at the National Museum of Women in the Arts (NMWA) in Washington DC. Artists showcased; Contact information.