California DWR Set to Offer $4.25 Billion to 'Saturated' Market
- DWR to See Bank Bonds. Saskal, Rich; Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/24/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33010, p1
The article reports on the decision of California Department of Water Resources (DWR) to allow its $350 million of variable-rate power revenue bonds to become bank bonds after failing to find buyers for a fixed-rate conversion. The DWR planned to price $523 million of fixed-rate debt on November...
- California DWR Pays Out $387M For Power-Purchase Interim Loans. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/1/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31440, p5
Reports the payments made by the California Department of Water Resources for power-purchase interim loans. Reasons of using the money from the interim loans; Terms of payment; Interest rate on the interim loan.
- DWR Seeks $11.95 Billion Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p1
Reports the request of the Department of Water Resources to increase the amount of revenue bond issuance in California.
- California DWR Ups Deal to Nearly $12B Following PUC Nod. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;8/14/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31449, p48
Reports the marketing of revenue bonds by the Department of Water Resources in California. Increase of the financial reserves; Improvement of the credit rating; Decline of the insurance fees.
- Angelides Sets the Date. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p1
Reports the sale of variable-rate power revenue bonds by the Department of Water Resources in California. Amount of the bonds; Schedule on the sale; Lead underwriter of the sale.
- PG&E Suit Puts Brakes On DWR Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/22/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31496, p1
Reports on the delay of the orders for the bond sale of the California Department of Water Resources (DWR). Filing of lawsuit against DWR by the Pacific Gas & Electric Co.; Violation on the requirements for due process by DWR; Resolution on the delay by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- California DWR Prices $4.25 Billion: Next Month Sees $7.55 Billion More. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;10/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31498, p1
Reports on the sale of multi-billion dollars worth of floating-rate power purchase revenue bonds by the Californian Department of Water Resources. Orders resulting from the deal; Comments of Peter Hill, managing director and head of public finance of lead underwriter J.P. Morgan Securities...
- California DWR Closes Historic Sale. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p1
Reports on the closing of an account on the sale of fixed-rate power bonds by the California Department of Water Resources on November 5, 2002. Changes in the value of yields during the day; Grades assigned by different ratings agencies to the deal; Benefit of the deal for underwriters;...
- California DWR Sets $1B Deal to Refund Debt Sold During Power Crisis. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;8/16/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33566, p6
The article reports on the sale of power revenue bonds by the California Department of Water Resources.