- At Deadline. // Money Management Executive;12/7/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p6
The article announces that Morningstar Inc. started publishing credit ratings for almost 100 companies in the U.S. and plans to increase its services up to 1,000 companies. It mentions that they produce detailed five-year forecasts of cash flow for stock evaluation. It adds that their rating is...
- Up/Downgrade Ratio Improves in Quarter. Conrad, Lee // Bank Loan Report;4/9/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p1
Analyzes the improvement in the overall ratio of upgrade to downgrade credit rating in all bonds issued in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2001.
- Far West bond-watch. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p31
Reports developments related to bond issues in the United States as of March 2000. Includes issuance of short-term credit rating to Los Angeles Department of Water and Power; Plan of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California to build a reservoir; Efforts of the Ballona Wetlands...
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;07/31/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30447, p24
Presents credit rating changes for bond issues in the United States, compiled as of July 31, 1998. Issuer; Bond issued; Amount; Change; Credit rating agency; Comments.
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;07/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30185, p22
Lists bond issues with credit rating changes as of July 10, 1997. Issuer; Bond; Amount; Change in credit rating; Name of rating agency; Comments.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/7/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31403, p42
Presents charts depicting business performance in the U.S. as of June 2002. Total dollar volume of bonds; Sales of the company; Annual credit rate.
- S&P publishes rating standards for lease-to-own housing deals. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p28
Reports on the release of Standard & Poor's credit rating standards for lease-to-own housing bond issues. National Council of State Housing Agencies' call for US Internal Revenue Service's investigation for this type of bonds; California Rural Home Mortgage Finance Agency's bond offering.
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;06/19/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30418, p24
Provides information on the credit rating changes of American bonds. Includes issuer of the bond; Name of credit rating company; Comments on the rating change.
- Harrisburg Set to Skip $5.3M of GO Bond Payments. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/12/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33677, p7
The article reports on the statement of David Unkovic, the state-appointed receiver for Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, regarding the decision of the city to skip general obligation (GO) bond payments for 1997 Series D bonds and 1997 Series F to main sufficiency of cash-flow.