Atlanta to Offer $300M in Bans on Behalf of Hartsfield
- Florida City Readies $59 Million Water and Sewer Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31423, p4
Reports the marketing of water and sewer revenue bonds by the state government in Clearwater, Florida. Finance for sewer replacement scheme; Construction of a water reclamation sector; Assessment of the average debt ratio.
- N.Y.C. Tobacco Deal Looks Good Despite Lingering Court Question. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;7/22/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31432, p1
Reports the marketing of tobacco bonds by the government in New York City. Increase of demand for tobacco bonds; Generation of increasing yields; Improvement of the trading activity in the secondary market.
- Some Positive Signs Surface in Ohio as State Readies GO Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31490, p40
Reports the sale of general obligation bonds by state government in Ohio. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale; Credit ratings of the bond issuance.
- N.J Eyes $450M GO Refunding. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p1
Reports the issuance of general obligation refunding bonds by the state government in New Jersey. Schedule on the retail pricing of the bonds; Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p37
Presents a chart depicting the bond issues of the state governments in the U.S. as of February 2004.
- MASSACHUSETTS. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/22/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33269, p9
The article offers news briefs related to bonds in the U.S. including the plan of the Massachusetts Port Authority to issue 10 million dollars of private activity bonds, the appointment of Senator Bill Baroni as deputy executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and the...
- Indianapolis Airport Agency Launches Expansion Plan With $145 Million Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/9/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31549, p4
Reports on plans by the Indianapolis Airport Authority in Indiana, regarding the issue of $145 million of airport revenue bonds. Details of the deal according to its co-manager; Lead manager and financial adviser on the deal highlighted; Cost estimates for an additional terminal at the airport.
- Low Rates Spark $165M San Francisco Airport Refunding. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p34
Reports on the sale of 165 million dollars worth of revenue refunding bonds in a competitive deal by California's San Francisco Airport Commission. Bonds being refunded by the commission; Financial advisors for the deal; Hopes of the commission from the deal.
- DFW's Big Triple Play. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31619, p1
The Dallas, Texas-based Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board will make the first of three upcoming forays into the municipal market when it sells $750 million of bonds in the week following April 22, 2003. The fixed-rate deal, which will be pre-priced on April 29 and sell the following...