S&P Raises Debt Rating on Evansville, Ind., Hospital
- INDIANA: CCRC on Negative Watch. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/1/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32973, p9
The article reports on the negative watch assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the outstanding debt issued through the Indiana Health Facilities Financing Authority on behalf of retirement facility Marquette Manor in Indiana. The move comes as the continuing care retirement community (CCRC) plans...
- Indiana Health Facility Finance Authority. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;03/09/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30594, p6
Reports on the holding of a partial call of variable-rate bonds issued by the Indiana Health Facility Finance Authority on April 7, 1999 at par. Rates on the bonds.
- Barts deal scrapes an investment rating. // Public Private Finance;May2006, Issue 103, p7
The article reports that the ï¿½1bn Barts and The Royal London Hospital development has only just scraped an investment grade credit rating. Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) issued a preliminary underlying rating that reflected the scheme's complexity, its reliance on Skanska AB over a...
- Reinventing the hospital. // Architectural Record;Oct1985, Vol. 173 Issue 12, p121
The emergence of alternative systems for providing health care has prompted the invention of new settings and images for health care facilities. Four building studies: hospital as school; treatment center for minor emergencies; a clinic/doctors'office; and clinic/community center.
- Keeping fit. Gaskie, M. // Architectural Record;Apr1989, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p78
Presents Building Types Study 664: Hospitals. Features three medical facilities that represent some of the physical strategies hospitals are resorting to in their quest for economic viability. Boston's Brigham and Women's Hospital; Santa Monica Hospital; Brooklyn N.Y.'s Cumberland Neighborhood...
- Location, climate pose special challenges for hospital expansion. // Buildings;Nov95, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the challenges faced by developers in the expansion and renovation of the Kodiak Island Hospital, Alaska. Facilities to be added to the hospital; Problem in the short construction time-frame and weather.
- Michigan Plans To Update Hospital Design. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/21/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 42, pB3
Reports on the hospital design bill in Michigan. Update of hospital design standards; Public health code of the state.
- Hospital begins $10 million job to expand ER. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the expansion of Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital in New York. Total amount invested for the project; Highlights of the construction project; Renovation of the emergency departments.
- Hospitals' prosperity should be by design. Bobrow, Michael; Thomas, Julia // Modern Healthcare;11/21/94, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p54
Discusses design changes to enable hospitals to survive in a managed-care environment. Collaboration between architectural and design professionals and hospital management; Re-engineering of hospital wings; Reduced acute-care areas; Computerization of patient records and tracking systems;...