Illinois Senior-Living Provider Readies $83 Million Sale
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31240, p35
Reports developments related to revenue bonds in the Middle West as of October 2001. Savings obtained by Illinois Sports Facilities Authority; Plan of the Covenant Retirement Communities to sell revenue bonds; Upgrade of Fishers Redevelopment Authority from A1 to Aa3; Increase in the revenue...
- City approves retirement housing on 27-acre site. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/11/98, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p13
Reports on the zoning approval by Grand Rapids, Michigan commissioners for Covenant Retirement Communities to develop senior housing units in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Concerns from 2nd Ward Commissioner Linda Samuelson; Construction plans by Covenant; First Ward Commissioner James Jendrasiak's...
- Bonding for Clemson. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Focuses on the sale of triple-A rated revenue bonds worth multi-million dollars for Clemson University, South Carolina. Winner of the bid; Primary objective of issuing bonds.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p36
Presents data related to yields of reoffered bonds in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Amount details and credit ratings of offerings made by several companies.
- Phoenix Rises From the Recession With $260 Million GO Issue. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31391, p30
Reports on the credit ratings of general obligation bonds of the government in Phoenix, Arizona. Recovery from economic recession; Projections of valuation growth; Improvement city parks and facilities.
- Flaunting Upgrade, San Antonio's AA-Plus Utility Sets $573M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31446, p1
Reports the marketing of electric and gas system revenue bonds of the City Public Service in San Antonio, Texas. Credit rating of the bonds; Reimbursement for cash spent on gas distribution systems; Conversion of the computer system.
- Moody's Puts Palm Beach County, Fla., in Gilt-Edged Territory. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p34
Reports the increasing general obligation bond rating of the Palm Beach County in Florida. Enhancement of the refunding bond sale; Amount of the average per capita income; Recognition of the diverse economic base.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Wiliams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31494, p35
Reports economic developments in the U.S. and Hawaii as of October 2002. Alteration of the credit rating of Oakland Unified School District; Increase of Medicare reimbursements; Presentation of bond measure to the voters.
- State's credit rating appears safe. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;10/8/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p3
Focuses on the status of credit ratings in Michigan. Issuance of a 60 million dollar bonds for Clean Michigan environmental program; Rate of the bond sale; Factors owing to the positive assessment.