J.P. Morgan Staffs New Denver Office With Baum Bankers
- JP Morgan uses Gianni Origoni in London for Italian bond offer. Cahill, Julia // Lawyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p13
Reports that Linklaters' Italian ally Gianni Origoni Grippo & Partners has advised JP Morgan Securities on its first regulated tender offer for bonds to be made in Italy in April 2002. Number of reverse floater bonds issued by the European Investment Bank between 1997 and 1999; Italian...
- Office Depot Secures $1.25B Asset-Based Loan. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;10/6/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p3
The article offers news briefs related to securities markets in the U.S. Florida-based Office Depot Inc. has secured a $1.25 billion asset-based credit facility with JP Morgan Securities Inc. Houston-based Reliant Energy Inc. has secured a $650 million term loan from Goldman Sachs Asset...
- Firms like 15-year collateral for prepay protection. K.S. // Asset Securitization Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 46, p13
Reports on the forecast of J.P. Morgan Securities that 15-year collateral premiums will continue to provide superior prepayment convexity compared to their 30-year counterparts. Conditions cited contributing to the increase in 15-year issuance; Explanation for the narrower prepayment...
- Morgan unit leads Philippine utility loan. // American Banker;3/20/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 53, p30
Reports that J.P. Morgan & Co.'s Asian securities unit will arrange a $100 million utility loan for National Power Corp., guaranteed by the Republic of the Philippines.
- J.P. Morgan Reportedly Set to Hire in L.A. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/21/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30482, p27
Reports that J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. may open a public finance office in Los Angeles, California. J.P. Morgan's hiring of banker Brian Corley; Operations and service offered by J.P. Morgan.
- Former Baum Banker Joins J.P. Morgan's Denver Office. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p6
Reports on the decision of Chris Romer to join the public finance department of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. in Denver, Colorado. Professional background of Romer; Role of Romer in J.P. Morgan Securities.
- JPMorgan leads close race heading into 4th Qtr. // Asset Securitization Report;9/30/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 38, p8
Focuses on the rank of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. in the underwriting business in the U.S. Proliferation of joint lead managed roles; Deterioration of the capital market; Inclusion of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. in the list.
- Research round-up: 15-y supply outpaces the 30-y sector. K.S. // Asset Securitization Report;12/16/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 49, p15
Discusses a report indicating that the 15-year mortgage market for have overtaken the 30-year sector as the refinancing choice of borrowers in 2002. Details of the report released by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.; Rapid redistribution phase of the mortgage market; Liquidity of 15-year mortgages;...
- Morgan says refis hot in north central U.S. // American Banker;6/29/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 124, p16
Reports on J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s indexes of mortgage applications which show strong refinancing volume in the North Central region of the United States. Strength of the West's mortgage application index.