Kansas City Fed: Activity Weak
- UK AND INTERNATIONAL PLANT COST INDICES. // Process Engineering;Jul2002, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p6
Presents forecasts of the plant cost index for Great Britain for the first quarter of 2002. Basis for calculations; Changes for upcoming indices.
- UK and International Plant Cost Indices. // Process Engineering;Mar2006, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p41
The article provides information on the Great Britain and International Plant Cost Indices. The indices provide important data that is useful for process design and project engineers. The Great Britain 'Predict' Plant Cost Index is made up of four components, carefully weighted to take into...
- UK and International Plant Cost Indices. // Process Engineering;May2005, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p38
Presents charts depicting the stock indexes of process engineering plants in Great Britain and overseas in 2004.
- 1,900: Big Resistance For Singapore STI. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/26/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the strong resistance for the Straits Times Index (STI) of Singapore as of April 26, 2004. Forecast on the real gross domestic product growth of Singapore; Action taken by the Singaporean government in response to the competition posed by Chinese factories; Forecast on the number of...
- Chicago Fed Index Up 1.8% in Oct. to 106.6. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32268, p2
The article reports on the increase in the manufacturing index in Chicago, Illinois.
- Dallas Fed Manufacturing Survey: Activity Grows Slower. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/25/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34065, p1
The article focuses on the Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in Texas as of February 2014. Topics discussed include Texas factory activity increased for 10th month in row, general business activity index decreased to 0.3 and capacity use increased...
- NY BCI Holds at 30.2 In June, Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p2
Reports that the New York general business conditions index for June 2004 continued to improve, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Empire State Manufacturing Survey. 14th straight month that conditions in the region showed improvement; Indexes for new orders, shipments, and...
- News In Brief: Chicago PMI Up To 55.7% in March. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p2
Reports on the increase of the purchasing manager's index in Chicago, Illinois for March 2002. Compilation of a seasonally adjusted basis; Stability of the prices paid index; Comparison with results on February 2002.
- Rand parity havoc. Beltrame, Franco // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p6
Comments on Greta Steyn's article about rand parity. Calculation of the rand parity; Indexes influencing the rand parity.