Lympstone and the Corps of Royal Marines 'Land, Survive, and Fight to Win.'
- The British Are Coming? // Latin Trade (English);May2002, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p53
Reports on the mistake made by British Royal Marines in invading the San Felipe beach in La Linea, Spain as part of their assault exercise. Correct location of the exercise; Remarks from a British Ministry of Defense spokesman on the issue.
- THE ROYAL MARINES FITNESS CHALLENGE. BARRATT, ALAN // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Oct2012, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p90
A first person narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of attending Great Britain Royal Marines training.
- MARINES TO DIG IN AT SOUTHFIELDS. // Estates Gazette;6/26/2010, Issue 1025, p42
The article reports on the relocation of the Royal Marines Reserve (RMR) to the TA Centre in Southfields, England from Bermondsey in London, England due to the expiration of the lease of the old barracks.
- Essential dental facilities for royal marines. // British Dental Journal;7/28/2012, Vol. 213 Issue 2, p54
The article reports on the completion of a dental centre at Royal Marines in Bickleigh, Plymouth in England which will provide modern and dental care services for the rehabilitation and treatment of injured marines.
- CEO accepts sky-high test to help Marines. HUA, THAO // Pensions & Investments;9/17/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that Robert Gardner, founder and co-chief executive officer (CEO) of investment consulting firm Redington Ltd., abseiled on the skyscraper The Shard in London, England, to help raise money for the British Royal Marines.
- MARKETING WEEK diary. // Marketing Week;3/8/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p35
Comments on developments concerning the marketing and advertising sector as of March 8, 2001. Royal Marine's efforts to recruit young British men from the crowd at the Worthington Cup Final; Experience of One 2 One marketing public relations manager Neil Bent with a game called Alien Fish...
- My You Tube ad of the week. // Campaign;9/17/2010, Issue 37, p16
A review is offered of an Internet advertisement for the Royal Marines in Great Britain.
- Monument a Tribute to 'Cockleshell Heroes' Manley, Brendan // Military History;Sep2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p9
The article reports that Major Malcolm Cavan of Great Britain's Royal Marines has established a monument at Pointe De Grave, France to honor Marines who staged a commando raid there in 1942 during World War II.
- Royal Marines get advanced electronic warfare systems. // Computer Weekly;8/19/2003, p5
The Great Britain Army and the Royal Marines are to be kitted out with the world's most advanced electronic warfare equipment as part of the 140 million pounds Soothsayer project. The Soothsayer system, which is fitted to vehicles, intercepts and monitors enemy communications and signals...