- Lugar hears industry call for a clean-slate approach. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;03/01/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30588, p37
Reports that United States Senator Richard Lugar has called representatives of the securities and futures industry in a search of a consensus on public policy. Regulatory framework favored by the representatives; Debate over the reform of the futures market; Concerns on the regulatory treatment...
- Cooperation between UK and US. // Accountancy;Nov91, Vol. 108 Issue 1179, p44
Informs that securities and futures regulators in the United States and Great Britain have signed an agreement which provides for greater mutual assistance and more exchange of information. Maximization of investor protection; Maintenance of the integrity of the securities and futures markets.
- Dateline. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Oct2004, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p72
Presents a calendar of activities in the futures market.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p40
Reports on the U.S. futures market for securities as of October 09, 2001. Estimated number of traded contracts for Treasury notes and bills; Assessment of traded contracts for Treasury bonds; Unit value of each contract.
- SAADIYAT: A $3.3BN OFFSHORE MARKET. Mathai, Shilpa // Middle East;Feb2001, Issue 309, p33
Examines the viability of the development of Saadiyat Island in the United Arab Emirates, as an offshore financial resort, an international financial and commodity market to access the emerging Middle Eastern and surrounding economies. Plans for an international stock exchange, a futures and...
- UK/US agreement on policing financial markets. // Accountancy;Nov86, Vol. 98 Issue 1119, p41
Reports on the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the U.S. and Great Britain designed to provide a framework for the exchange of information on a confidential basis about the securities and future markets as of November 1986. Securing of compliance with legal rules and requirements.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/01/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31028, p51
Presents money market statistics in the United States. List of securities and municipal bond prices; Forecast data for the municipal market general obligation yields; Average municipal bond yields; Details on the futures market; Update on the municipal bond index; Information on state bond...
- Supplement to Chapter 7.4. // Doing Business with China;2005, p278
The section presents a list of key laws and regulations concerning the development of the securities and futures industry in China, including the Company Law, Securities Law, and Trusts Law of the People's Republic of China.
- CHAPTER 6 : Internationalisation. // French Financial Markets;1995, p149
The chapter explores the internationalization of the French financial market. It identifies the various factors that led to the internationalization of the Paris financial market, such as the desire by the French public authorities to lure non-resident investors to the different Treasury issues,...