- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p10
Illustrates price offered for competitive bonds in the U.S. Financial advisor for the bonds; Issuer and insurer of the bonds; Comparison in bond ratings.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p44
Presents information on 30-Day Visible Supply which reflects total dollar volume of bonds offered at competitive bidding and through negotiations. Table showing competitive and negotiated bond offerings; Table showing Bond Buyer indexes of various bonds.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p39
Presents total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the United States as of October 09, 2001. Average dollar price for 40 bonds; Average yield to par call o the bonds; Average yield of bonds on maturity.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p38
Presents data pertaining to dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding in the U.S. bond market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31221, p33
Presents charts depicting the statistics of the bond market in the United States as of September 2001. Volume of bonds available for bidding and negotiation; Total returns of the municipal markets; Prices of municipal bonds.
- Negotiated Municipal Bond Underwritings: Implications for Efficiency. Sorensen, Eric H. // Journal of Money, Credit & Banking (Ohio State University Press);Aug79, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p366
The article investigates the economic results of municipal bond selling through negotiation, particularly in response to empirical research inversely linking bidder competition to borrowing costs for issuers. Questions are raised outlining the efficiency of selling by negotiation rather than...
- Tenders. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/16/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 50, p92
The article provides information on several industrial projects for bidding in Middle East as of December 2005. The bid bond price for a project at a thermal power station in Annaba, Algeria is $200. The Annaba thermal power station posts a bid for the repair of 6-kV synchronous motor in the...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/14/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33782, p1
The article presents information on the results of sales of competitive bonds of the U.S in 2012. It informs that several bidders have participated during the bidding of competitive bonds which include Public Financial Management Inc., Goldman Sachs and Co., and J.P. Morgan Chase and Co. It...
- Tobacco Bond Prices Drop Slightly After Illinois Appeals Court Hearing. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p3
Reports on the decline in bond prices of tobacco in the U.S. as of July 2003 following a law suit filed by an accuser. Details of the case; Impact of the case on tobacco bond prices; Comments of the analyst of Fitch Ratings Inc. over the issue.