- State and Local Government Series Rates . // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p40
Presents statistics on series rates of the U.S. treasury bonds as of October 26, 2001. Average series rate of the bonds for the three months prior to October 2001; Series rate of the bonds for the year 2000; Bond rate for 10 years prior to 2001 as of October 24, 2001.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for January 18, 2002 . // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p41
Presents general obligation bond prices for January 18, 2002 in the U.S. Intermediate yield on bonds; Long-term yield on bonds; Long-term prices of the bonds.
- Venezuela: Still Liking External Debt In The Near Term. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/24/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p10
This article offers an outlook for the price of the Global 2027 bond issued by the Venezuelan government.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2016, p19
Statistics are given regarding the 10 year government securities including securities prices, municipal bond, and the MuniCenter list.
- Municipal Prices End Little Changed After FOMC Holds Steady on Rates. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p2
Focuses on changes in municipal bond prices and treasury bond values in the U.S. as of January 30, 2002. Decline in government bond price with rise in gross domestic product; Impact of the decision to keep federal funds rate unchanged on market prices; Analysis of the market situation following...
- Drop in prices linked to rise in GM sales. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;09/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30223, p2
Reports on the drop in Treasury security prices on September 3, 1997 in thin range-bond trading, finishing at a 6.95% yield. Bearish news for the market seen in secondary economic reports; Declines posted by bonds and notes; Mixed results of bills.
- Municipals Track Narrow Range In Quiet Post-Holiday Trading. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p2
Focuses on bond prices in the United States as of May 2001. Rise of consumer confidence; Ranges of serial bonds yields offered to investors; Effect of economic uncertainty on treasury bonds.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p42
Presents data pertaining to the rates of state and local government bonds in the U.S. as of November 28, 2001. Prices of the bonds for the three months ended November 27, 2001; Rates of the bonds for the six months ended November 26, 2001; Source of the data.
- Bank of Mauritius to auction a 10-year Treasury bond worth US$ 39.28 million. // African Business News;11/21/2013, p3
The article reports that Bank of Mauritius will auction a 1.2 billion Mauritius rupee-worth Treasury bond for 10 years on November 27, 2013.