MONTANA: Everything's Fine
- The Psychological Impact of Terrorism. Stevens, Terri J. // Link-Up;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p26
Features several Web sites that offer information on the psychological impact of terrorism and on how to cope with it. redcross.org; helping.apa.org; counselingzone.com.
- VICAROUS STRESS: PATTERNS OF DISTURBANCE AND USE OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES BY THOSE INDIRECTLY.... Sprang, Ginny // Psychological Reports;Oct2001, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p331
Focuses on the intermediate psychological effects of terrorism on adults not directly affected by the bombing in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Interview of respondents at three months interval; Prevalence of victimization symptoms without mental health intervention; Examination of nature and...
- The Psychological Impact of Terrorism. Sederer, Lloyd; Ryan, Kelly L.; Rubin, Joshua F. // International Journal of Mental Health;Spring2003, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p7
Discusses the psychological implications of terrorism. Psychological warfare; Impact of terrorism on mental health; Psychological considerations during the planning for terrorism preparedness and response.
- September Mourning. Greenwald, Bart L. // Runner's World;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p88
Presents the runner-author's remarks about his struggle to cope with the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States.
- Living Proof. McCune, Louisa // Oklahoma Today;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p6
Comments on the psychological effects of the terrorist attacks in the United States as of 2001. Similarities of the emotions towards the attacks between the people in New York and the Oklahomans; Dedication of the magazine issue to the victims of the attacks; Suggestions on overcoming the grief...
- Panic Regression. Ebenkamp, Becky; Odiorne, Jeff // Brandweek;1/28/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p14
Examines 'Peterpandemonium,'a term describing consumer behavior of craving for products that are reminiscent of childhood, in the aftermath of September 11, 2001 terrorist attack. Why consumers find comfort in childhood reminiscent products; Examples of Peterpandemonium; Comparison to Peter Pan...
- Symbols and Connections. Percy, Susan // Georgia Trend;Oct2001, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p12
Focuses on the struggle of Americans against the aftermaths of the terrorists attacks in New York. Presence of American emblems across the United States; Establishment of information and communication sources; Cooperation and voluntary efforts in helping terrorists victims.
- Nurses prepare to give psychiatric care to people in Norway. // Mental Health Practice;Sep2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the preparations of nurses in Norway for an increase in patients requiring psychiatric care after 77 people were killed in a shooting spree and bombing at the end of July 2011.
- Even NYC kids are connected and affected by the environment. // New York Amsterdam News;10/18/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 42, p20
Assesses the impacts of the terrorist attacks on children of United States. Evaluation of environmental concerns; Effects on daily activities; Contributions on environmental preservation.