CALIFORNIA: Power Agency Taps PFM
- KDFA Finance Official Resigning To Take Consultant Post at PFM. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p3
Reports on the resignation of Todd Fraizer as vice president of finance at Kansas Development Finance Authority for a position as senior management consultant with Public Financial Management Inc. in Memphis, Tennessee. Educational and career background of the executive; Responsibility of...
- PEM Advisors Taps Conroy for Hospitals Post. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32350, p7
The article reports that Thomas J. Conroy has been named senior managing consultant at PFM Advisors. His responsibilities involve providing investment management consulting services to hospitals, endowments and foundations, coordinating the firm's internal research efforts and leading research...
- Tennessee gets new financial adviser; considers Internet-based bidding. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;06/12/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30413, p39
Reports that Tennessee' local government approved Public Financial Management Inc. as its new financial adviser. State's consideration of whether to begin collecting its competitive bids through an Internet-based auction site; Tennessee local government's examination of what legal or economic...
- Consultants hired. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;9/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p42
Reports that New York City has hired consultant Public Financial Management to help the city craft a plan to pay for new or renovated stadiums.
- D.C. Plans to Release Formal RFP for Financial Adviser. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/9/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31199, p5
Reports the plan of the District of Columbia government to publish a formal request for proposals to renew the contract of Public Financial Management, Inc. Duration of the contract; Reapplication of the financial adviser; Reasons for the periodical re-bidding of contract.
- PFM joins three others in offering electronic bidding. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/17/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30600, p1
Reports on Public Finance Management's Web site. Services that will be offered; Description of the Web site.
- Austin Refunding Includes Decades-Old Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p4
Reports the re-entry of Austin into the bond market in Dallas, Texas. Details on the refunding deal of the company; Comment of the Public Financial Management adviser on the deal; Assessment of the financial status of the company.
- New Jersey Taps PFM for Debt Defeasance Strategy. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/30/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33392, p5
The article reports that New Jersey will be assisted by the Public Financial Management Inc. in its plan to defeat outstanding general obligation debt.
- PFM site's bond sale, its first, goes off without a hitch. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p36
Reports that the Public Financial Management Inc. has completed its first competitive bond sale over its private-label Web site. Structure of the general obligation bonds; Optimism of the parties involve in the sale.