Bond Insurers: FSA Holdings Earns Double-A's on $100 Million of 100-Year Corporates
- FSA Sees Double-Digit Declines in Yearly, Quarterly Profits. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p7
The article reports that Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. (FSAH) profits has decreased from 378.6 million dollars in 2004 to 326.1 million dollars in 2005. The reasons behind the company's decreased profits were discussed. FSAH company president and CEO Robert Cochran stated that the...
- FSA Reports 18% Drop in Fourth-Quarter Net Income. Smith, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports on the fourth quarter net income of New York-based guarantor Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd., holding company for bond insurer Financial Security Assurance Inc. as of February 11, 2003. Comparison of incomes with those in 2001 and 2002; Multi-million dollar expenses reflected...
- Financial Security Assurance Sees a Rise In Core Earnings, But Suffers a Net Loss. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30887, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. in the first quarter of 2000. Adjusted book value; Operating net income; Realized capital losses.
- Ellen Maddock joins fsa health care group. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;10/26/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30507, p2
Reports on Financial Security Assurance's hiring of Ellen Maddock as a vice president and credit analyst in its municipal health care finance group. Career background.
- Market-Share Leader FSA Reports 1Q Income Up 13% Over Last Year. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31379, p34
Reports the net income of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. for the first quarter of year 2002 in New York. Percentage of income increase; Statement regarding the performance of the company by chairman Robert P. Cochran; Market share for insuring bond issues.
- Byrne steps down as FSA chairman; senior management shifts to fill gap. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;11/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30277, p3
Reports on the resignation of John J. Byrne as chairman of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.'s (FSA) board of directors. Career background; Appointment of FSA president and chief executive officer Robert P. Cochran to take charge of Byrne's responsibilities; Reason for Byrne's retirement.
- Ginsburg hired by FSA as director in housing. // Bond Buyer;05/26/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30400, p31
Announces the hiring of Robin Ginsburg as director the affordable housing group for Financial Security Assurance Holding Ltd.
- FSA to increase its quarterly dividend. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;08/27/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30466, p5
Reports on the growth of Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd.'s quarterly dividend for August 1998.
- FSA Holdings Posts Net Income of $209.5 Million for 2001. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p4
Reports on profits of Financial Security Assurance (FSA) Holdings Ltd. for 2001. Net income without expenses; Views of FSA Holdings chief executive officer Robert P. Cochran on profits; Increase in overseas business of FSA Holdings.