Competitive Note Offerings
- In brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/23/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 34, p30
Reports on various developments in Turkey as of August 23, 1996. Pasiner's submission of a low bid of about $6.7 million to state pipeline agency Botas for the construction of a loop for the main imported natural gas pipeline; Invitation for rebids for the $1,000 million Izmit bay crossing by...
- News In Brief: Treasury 4 3/4-Years Go at 4.254% Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department in the U.S. auctioned $16 billion of 4.75-year notes at 4.254% yield. Bid-to-cover ratio for the issues; Terms for competitive tenders.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31230, p34
Presents charts and graphs depicting the bond market in the United States. Total dollar volume of bonds for competitive bidding; Yields on short-term tax-exemption; Prices of government securities.
- DASNYto Go Competitive With PITs. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p1
The article reports on the use of competitive bidding to sell debt backed by New York's personal income tax (PIT) receipts by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY). According to managing director Cheryl Ishmael, DASNY will open the new era when it competitively sells 160.7...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/6/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32460, p18
The article presents the results of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. from August 31, 2006 to November 7, 2006. Commerce Bank won the bid at Gardner City, Kansas on its general obligation notes amounting to $ 6,535,000 which was issued on September 15, 2006 and is due on...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p32
Presents several charts depicting the results of recent competitive sales by state in the U.S.
- Thursday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F350, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 101 11/32 to yield 2.10, down 8/3230-year: 102 6/32 to yield 2.89, down 27/32 Municipal BondIndex 128 16/32, down 4/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/15) Total: $8.536 billion, down $362.3 millionCompetitive: $4.037 billion, down $340.8...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32264, p33
Presents charts depicting market statistics of bonds in the U.S. as of November 2005. Volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Rise in supply of negotiated government bonds.
- Illinois Returns to $1.2 Billion Note Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/14/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32713, p1
The article reports that Illinois will take competitive bids on a $1.2 billion general obligation note sale after finance officials scrapped a similar issue over concerns that they did not get the attorney general office's formal approval. The notes carry the top short-term ratings of all three...