- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p36
Presents statistics for yields on general obligations (GO) in the U.S. as of December 11, 2001. Performance of triple-A rated GO on the date; Percentage yield for Aa rated five-years maturity securities; Rate of return on Baa rated securities due for maturity in the year 2031.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p32
Reports on the yield for municipal general obligation as of February 6, 2002. Yield on Aaa rated bonds due in the year 2003; Rate of return on Baa rated securities due in year 2017; Return for Aa and A rated securities due in 2027.
- Term Spreads and Predictions of Bond and Stock Excess Returns. Domian, Dale L.; Reichenstein, William // Financial Services Review;1998, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p25
Examines the predictive content of intermediate-short term spreads and regressions of excess returns on 1.5-year to 20-year Treasury bonds in the United States. Bond market pricing of intermediate-short term spreads instead of a long-short spread; Conclusion that individuals should vary their...
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p42
Presents market statistics for weekly yields of 20-Bond general obligation bonds index and Treasury Securities in the U.S. as of October 09, 2001. Actual and sales price of securities and bonds.
- Nigeria: Local Debt - Upward Trend In Yields Confirmed. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/30/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p22
The article reports on the growing trend in government bond yields in Nigeria.
- Why Are TIIS Yields So High? The Case of the Missing Inflation-Risk Premium. Craig, Ben // Economic Commentary;3/15/2003, p1
Examines factors other than inflation that might raise U.S. Treasury inflation-indexed securities yields relative to nominal Treasuries.
- Roll Down the curve With Treasury Notes and Securities. Hingston, Roy // Community Banker;Jul2002, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p34
Discusses the use of total rate of return analysis to decide which bond is best for market conditions in the U.S. Relative performance of five-year Treasury notes, five-year callable agency securities; Factor causing the first component of the total rate of return price changes; Changes in the...
- Yield-Curve Effect. // Securities Industry News;2/6/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p3
A graph is presented of the yield curve for U.S. Treasury bonds in October and November 2001.
- State and Local Government Series Rates . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p42
Presents statistics for state and government securities rates in the U.S. between November 9-15, 2001. Increase in rate of returns for three month securities; Performance of two years securities in the duration; Decline in overnight rate on 14 and 15 November.