- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;4/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31356, p34
Presents a chart depicting the futures market in the U.S. Estimated number of contracts traded; U.S. treasury bonds; Options of municipal futures.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;1/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31302, p34
Presents statistical details related to the U.S. futures markets as of January 11, 2002. Estimated number of trade contracts of the U.S. treasury bonds; Options on municipal futures.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p42
Presents statistics for futures market in the U.S. for Friday January 25, 2002. Estimation for number of contracts traded in municipal bond market; Number of contracts traded in the U.S. treasury bonds on January 24; Details for options on municipal futures.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p46
Presents statistics on futures markets as of February 22, 2002 in the United States. Estimated number of contracts traded in municipal bond market on February 20; Open interest on treasury bonds on February 20; Estimated number of contracts traded in treasury notes market on February 20.
- Building blocks. Szala, Ginger // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;May2003, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p10
Comments on the campaign of the futures industry for the freedom to clear Treasury bonds in the U.S. Regulatory guidance on the exchanges of futures contracts; Significance on the alteration of the futures exchange system; Net revenues from clearing and transaction fees.
- The fate of the late, great eight. Simons // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Oct99, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p34
Discusses the Chicago Board of Trade's (CBOT) planned changes to the Treasury bond futures contract. Rationale for the move; Background on the product's success at CBOT; Impact of the introduction of bond options in 1988 on the bond futures contract; Expected effect of the 6% coupon;...
- The impact of regulatory discrimination on the competitiveness of US futures exchanges. Beier, Lois Yoder; Holder, Mark E. // Derivatives Use, Trading & Regulation;2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p159
Examines an area of disparate treatment by federal regulators which appeared to affect the ability of U.S. futures exchanges to launch successful contracts. Impact of regulatory discrimination on the competitiveness of U.S. futures exchanges; Evidence for the contribution of contracts to...
- Street's new high wire act. Willis, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;5/9/94, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the nature and volume of derivatives contracts in Wall Street, New York City, New York. Components of derivatives contracts; Development of a credit risk as a measure of risk associated with derivatives; Earnings from derivatives and proprietary trading; Congressional discussion on...
- CONTRACT DATES. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec2004, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p72
Presents dates of future contracts in the United States.