SOUTH DAKOTA: Housing Upswing
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;10/27/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 41, p34
Presents information on the ratings of various securities compiled as of October 27, 2003.
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;8/2/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 31, p41
Presents charts depicting securities ratings for several different agreements as of August 2004.
- SPREADS-FIXED RATE, CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENT ISSUES. // Private Placement Letter;6/24/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p5
Focuses on the fixed rate of U.S. corporate and government security issues from year 2000 to 2001.
- When you wish upon a star rating... Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;6/26/2003, p22
Discusses issues pertaining to how the Standard and Poor classifications determine a fund's rating, as of June 26, 2003. Problems related to the way the classification system is meeting investor's requirements to maximize expected return while minimizing uncertainty; Reason why fund managers...
- Correction. // National Underwriter / P&C;9/4/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 33, p32
A correction to the article about changes to rating models by Standard & Poor's Corp., which appeared in the August 7, 2006 issue of the journal is presented.
- Panelists: Should Securitized Assets and Municipalities Be Rated Separately? Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p36
Emphasizes the need to rate securitized assets and the municipal bond companies that securitize them separately in the U.S. Commonly used forms of securitization; Analysts' opinion on the issue; Reference to an example of tobacco bonds.
- Budget Plan Raises Rating Concerns in South Carolina. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p3
Reports on the impact of budget-balancing proposals of Jim Hodges, governor of South Carolina, on ratings of general obligations in the states. Plans of the governor to free cash in the state's general funds; Reason behind plan for delaying the proposed budget for fiscal 2003; Views of analysts...
- RANK CHANGES. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/11/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 32, p6
The article lists the changes in the ranks of different companies in the securities market.
- Rating system uncovers top stock picks. // DRIP Investor;Feb2000, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p1
Presents an overview of the Quadrix stock-rating system. Categories of the system; Usability of the system in building investments; Financial strength. INSETS: Momentum Standouts Among DRIP Stocks;Quadrix glossary;Quadrix Leaders Among DRIP Stocks.