MINNESOTA: Aquarium Stays Afloat
- MINNESOTA: Aquarium Request. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p31
Reports that the Duluth City Council is weighing whether to grant the Great Lakes Aquarium's request for help in making a debt service payment due in February 2002. Reason for financial problems of the company; Details of agreement between the city and the company.
- Age of Aquarium Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31843, p31
Reports on the approval of Duluth City Council paying off multi-million of debt including revenue bonds issued by the Duluth Economic Development Authority to finance construction of Great Lakes Aquarium in Minnesota.
- Venezuela: Investors Aware Of Long-Term Risks. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/20/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p15
This article assesses the ability of the Venezuelan government to service its debt in 2011.
- SCOPE & MANAGEMENT OF THE PUBLIC DEBT. // Congressional Digest;Apr67, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p105
Focuses on the scope and management of the U.S. public debt as of 1968. Debt management; Distribution of the public debt; Statutory debt ceiling.
- Nicaragua's debt renegotiation. Weinert, Richard S. // Cambridge Journal of Economics;Jun81, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p187
Comments on the debt renegotiations during 1980 in Nicaragua. Aspects of the debt renegotiation; Background of the negotiations; Problems in debt servicing in the country.
- Turkish Treasury to repay $16.5 billion debt by May. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;3/2/2015, p56
The article reports on the announcement by Turkey's Treasury of its plan to pay back 41.6 billion lira of domestic debt, including 11.2 billion lira of foreign debt, between March and May 2015.
- Brazil's Public-Sector Debt. // Economic Trends (07482922);Oct2002, p8
No abstract available.
- MetPier Tunis to Illinois for Help. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/13/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33249, p1
The article reports on the request made by the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority to lawmakers in Chicago, Illinois. The agency plans to ask them to return to work on January 13, 2010 to for the power to restructure its debt and to extend the state's debt-service subsidy. Moreover, the...
- Bum's Rush for Butcher's Big, Bad Debts. Forbes, Steve // Forbes Global;4/28/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p11
Suggests approaches to settle the debt obligations of Iraq during the regime of President Saddam Hussein. Computation of the total debt obligations of Iraq; Response to French and Russians with which Iraq has debt obligations to; Approaches to settle United Nations-run reparations program and...