MICHIGAN: Governor's New Budget
- State budget keeps promises made to voters. O'BRIEN, WILLIAM; WEYLER, KEN // New Hampshire Business Review;7/1/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p17
The article presents the author's views on how legislators in New Hampshire created a balanced budget without increasing taxes and fees, and also kept their promise to pass tax cuts to the residents.
- Senate votes to cut Bush's tax plan. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;May2003, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the impact of the approval of reducing the tax-cut plan budget of U.S. president George W. Bush. Acceleration of the income tax cuts of every individual; Elimination of the taxes paid by individuals on corporations over ten years; Encouragement of economic growth and creation of jobs.
- NEW MEXICO: Forecast Lowered for FY '09. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32771, p9
The article reports that the Legislature and Governor Bill Richardson can call on $369 million in new money in fiscal 2009 to increase expenditures in the state budget or offset tax cuts in New Mexico. The estimate calls for about $6 billion in recurring revenue, based on existing taxes and...
- How's that add up'. // Inside Tucson Business;4/5/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p5
The article reports on the statement of Tucson Mayor Jonathan Rothschild of Arizona saying that the city is not planning to reduce services or increase taxes despite the planning for the fiscal year budget in 2014.
- Budget outlines income tax cut. Kitchenman, Andrew // njbiz;2/27/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p12
This article reports on the proposed budget for fiscal year 2013 of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie which includes, among others, a 7.3% projected increase in state revenues and 346.8 million dollars in tax cuts.
- Florida Lawmakers Mull Record State Budget. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;12/9/2015, p1
Florida legislators will consider another record state budget, $1 billion in proposed tax cuts, and a new tribal gambling compact as they gear up for an early session starting Jan. 12.
- Ohio approves $1.9 bil tax cut. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/29/2015, pA02
The article reports on the approval of Ohio's budget by the state House which include tax cuts and reduction in the top income-tax rate.
- 2007 ODA LEGISLATIVE SUMMARY. Adkins, Scott // Oklahoma Dental Association Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p26
The article presents information on various issues discussed in the Oklahoma State legislature in 2007. In the budget, appropriations have been allocated to various government departments including the department of public safety, state Health Care Authority, and the department of corrections....
- Economists: No NC tax cut relief. Carson, Stephanie // Charlotte Post;5/14/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 36, p3A
No abstract available.