Kopp Approved as Maryland's Next Treasurer
- Getting a Feel For It. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;8/14/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31449, p1
Reports the election of Nancy K. Kopp to the position of treasurer in Maryland. Career background of Kopp; Expertise in budgetary issues; Responsibilities of Kopp.
- Call for National Awards Nominations. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;9/10/2012, p5
The article announces that the deadline for the nomination of financial professionals for the National Awards will be on November 9, 2012.
- FINANCE OFFICIALS. // Governing;Jul2006 Supplement, Vol. 19, p41
Presents a directory of finance officials across in the U.S. as of July 2, 2006. Mark Treesh, commissioner of the Revenue Cabinet in Kentucky; Nancy K. Kopp, state treasurer of Maryland; Michael Johnson, acting director of the Department of Finance in Birmingham, Alabama; Lawrence C. Franklin...
- Eliopoulos Named Deputy Calif. Treasurer. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p2
Reports on the appointment of Theodore H. Eliopoulos for the post of deputy treasurer of California on Friday 25, 2002. Responsibilities of Eliopoulos as deputy treasurer; Career profile of Eliopoulos.
- Kopp Wins Award at NAST Meeting. DePaul, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;9/11/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p1
The article announces that Nancy Kopp, State Treasurer of Maryland has received the 2012 Jesse Unruh Award.
- Chapter Representation on Executive Committee to Explan; Bylaws to Be Amended. // Financial Executive;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p56
The article focuses on the executive committee of Financial Executives International (FEI). It states that the executive committee would be expanded to include an additional representative from FEI Canada and from each of the six U.S. Areas. It mentions that Frank Borelli, senior vice president...
- Maryland Treasurer Appointed to FAF Board. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;11/20/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34015, p1
The article announces the appointment of Nancy Kopp to the board of trustees of the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF).
- Illinois Teachers selects Rupnik as chief investment officer. // Pensions & Investments;11/15/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p35
The article reports on nomination, appointment, resignation, etc., of certain key financial executives. Stanley Rupnik was named chief investment officer of the Teachers' Retirement System of Illinois, Springfield. Thomas P. Sorbo, chief operating officer of Standish Mellon Asset Management,...
- Nominees for National Office. // Welding Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p72
The article offers information about the qualifications of nominees to hold a position for American Welding Society (AWS). The National Nominating Committee is tasked to select a member who serve as vice president for at least one year to qualify for president, serve as a director, executive...