News In Brief: Treasury 4 3/4-Years Go at 4.254% Yield
- Illinois Returns to $1.2 Billion Note Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/14/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32713, p1
The article reports that Illinois will take competitive bids on a $1.2 billion general obligation note sale after finance officials scrapped a similar issue over concerns that they did not get the attorney general office's formal approval. The notes carry the top short-term ratings of all three...
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go At 1.519% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;7/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33145, p2
The article reports on the $35 billion of three-year notes at a 1.519% high yield auctioned by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. It says that the notes were being tagged 1-1/2% coupon and dated July 15,2009 with maturity on June 15, 2012. It also provides the total tenders which are allotted...
- T-bills go at 5.730%, 5.860%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30848, p2
Reports on higher tender rates for United States Treasury bills during the first three months of 2000.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p12
Invites sealed bids for various government securities in the U.S. Minimum price of the bid; Companies participating in bidding; Mode of payment for the bids; Dates for submission of the bids.
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p42
Presents statistics for prices for government securities in the U.S. bond market during November 14-15, 2001. Values for bid and offer for one-month treasury bills in the duration; Yields on bid for 5-year treasury notes and bonds; Total return for all publicly held issues with maturities...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p40
Presents statistics for bid deals in the U.S. securities market as of January 28, 2002. Bid Yield for 6 months treasury bills; Offer and bid for 5 year treasury notes and bonds; Performance of publicly held issues represented in the Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index.
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p41
Presents statistics for the 30-days visible supply for bids invited and proposed negotiated offerings for government securities in the U.S. between January 2001 and January 2002. Amount for competitive bonds during the week ended on January 26, 2002; Negotiated amount for the bids during first...
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p13
Reports on the detail of the sealed tender offers invited by various states in the U.S. for general obligations (GO) issued by them as of November 9, 2001. Minimum amount needed to submit the bid for GOs of different states; Schedule for electronic bids of GOs issued in the state of Illinois;...
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p9
Presents information related to several competitive government securities offerings in the U.S. market as of December 12, 2001. Total amount for the securities offerings; Time for sale of the offerings; Ratings and maturing dates for the securities; Name of the financial advisers and insurers.