News In Brief: Factory Orders Increase in Dec
- News In Brief: Factory Orders Slip 5.8% in September. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p2
Reports on the decline in the factory orders for various manufactured goods in the U.S. as of September 2001. Percentage decline in the orders for computers and electronic products; Decrease in orders for transportation equipment; Decline in inventories.
- Monday's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;5/4/2015, p13
The article offers information on the factory orders in February and March 2015.
- Factory Orders Drop; Inventories Grow. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p2
Reports on the decline of the factory orders for manufactured goods in Washington. Improvement of inventories; Reduction of demand for transportation equipment; Viewpoint of the economist concerning the economic activity.
- Factory Orders Slip; Inventories Rise. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p2
Reports on the volume of factory orders for manufactured goods in the U.S. for September 2004. Comparison with previous periods.
- Mfg technology orders increased. // Toledo Business Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p20
The article reports that a total of 459.39 million dollars orders was made by U.S. manufacturing technology companies in June 2011, an increase of 15.3% compared with May 2011.
- AMT: Manufacturing Technology Orders Up in May. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Aug2013, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p14
The article offers information on the trade association, Association for Manufacturing Technology's (AMT's) U.S. Manufacturing Technology Orders (USMTO) report which indicates that USMTO totaled 430.14 million U.S. dollars as of May 2013 compared to 465.38 million U.S. dollars in May 2012.
- Factory Orders Off, Inventories Gain. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p2
No abstract available.
- German factory orders sink. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/7/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline of manufactured goods orders in Germany in May 2015.
- Factory order books down for 15th month. // Professional Engineering;9/23/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p5
The article reports on the decline of order books of manufacturers for the 15th month in a row in Great Britain. Confederation of British Industry's (CBI) industrial trends survey reported that 48 percent of firms said that order books were below normal. However, CBI also predicted signs of...