- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31332, p29
Presents statistics concerning market indicators in the U.S. as of February 26, 2002.
- Financial aggregates. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn94, pS48
Presents statistics on the financial aggregates in Canada. Selected monetary aggregates and their components; Selected credit measures.
- Financial market statistics. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring96, pS52
Presents a chart depicting financial market statistics in Canada as of spring 1996. Prime corporate paper rate; Bankers' acceptances; Operating band; Bank rate; Treasury bills; Investment certificates.
- Financial operations of the Government of Canada. // Bank of Canada Review;Spring96, pS72
Presents a chart depicting statistics of the financial operations of the Canadian government during the period 1985-1996. Includes personal income tax; Corporate income tax; Unemployment insurance contributions; Excise tax and duties; Non-budgetary source or requirement; Net Canadian dollar...
- Bank of Canada: Weekly series. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer96, pS10
Presents a chart depicting financial activity in Canada on a weekly basis, as reported by the Bank of Canada. Statistics on financial investments, total assets or liability, Canadian dollar deposits and foreign currency liability; Other statistics.
- Investment funds: Quarterly statement of estimated assets... // Bank of Canada Review;Summer96, pS45
Presents statistics on the estimated assets and liabilities of investment funds in Canada.
- Sources and uses of funds, nonfarm nonfinancial corporate business. // Economic Indicators;Jul93, p29
Presents a chart indicating sources and uses of funds for nonfarm nonfinancial corporate business from 1983 to 1993. Total; Internal; Credit market funds; Securities and mortgages; Loans and short-term paper; Capital expenditures; Increase in financial assets; More.
- Sources and uses of funds,nonfarm nonfinancial corporate business. // Economic Indicators;Nov93, p29
Presents information on sources, uses and discrepancy from 1983 to the second quarter of 1993 in billions of dollars. Internal; Credit market funds, securities and mortgages, loans and short term paper; Capital expenditures; Increase in financial assets.
- Federal receipts,outlays and debt. // Economic Indicators;Nov93, p32
Presents statistics of receipts and outlays in billions of dollars from 1985 to first month of fiscal 1994 estimates. Surplus and deficits; Total receipt, outlays, deficit/surplus figures from 1976 to estimates on the first month of 1994.