Colorado: Fund Transfer
- WASHINGTON WIRE. // Pit & Quarry;Sep2002, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p4
Reports that the U.S. Senate Appropriations Committe has approved proposed highway funds for fiscal year 2002.
- Senate appropriations committee moves to fully restore highway funding. // Pit & Quarry;Sep2002, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p34
Reports that the U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee has approved the highway funds for fiscal year 2003. Approval of a similar legislation by the committee's counterpart in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- How to Cut the Budget Painlessly. Scarry, Donald M. // Business News New Jersey;11/20/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 47, p15
Editorial. Comments on the guides for the reduction of budget deficits in New Jersey. Consideration on the virtual impossibility of collecting revenue on local roads; Provision of finance on local roads through general taxes; Application of the principles among public parks and libraries.
- CONSTRUCTION SPENDING. // Rock Products;Sep2009, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p14
This section offers news briefs related to construction spending. The 55+ Single-family Housing Market Index (HMI) survey released by the National Association of Home Builders for the second quarter shows a slight increase in builder confidence for conditions in the market for housing buyers...
- Price check. Caudle, Larry // Roads & Bridges;Sep2007, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p20
The article explains the purpose of Variation in Estimated Quantities (VEQ) clauses included in some public construction contracts. A typical VEQ clause provides that certain bid-item prices are subject to adjustment if the estimated for that particular item varies by greater than a specific...
- Federal Highway Funding–All the Basics. Mazur, George D. // Transportation Quarterly;Fall98, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p19
This article presents a "plain-language" guide to federal-aid highway funding. It is intended to serve as an easy-to-understand reference to some of the key legislative procedures, administrative actions, and funding sources which underlie the federal-aid process, with a particular emphasis on...
- House Passes Bill to Increase Federal Construction Programs. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Jul2005, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p28
Reports on the enactment of the Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations bill by the U.S. House of Representatives. Recommendation to increase overall construction program over fiscal year 2005 levels; Percentage of the construction spending that the United States...
- Construction Outlays Set Record in March. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31876, p2
Reports on the increase in public construction spending in the U.S. Estimate of total construction spending; Percentage increase in public construction for the month of March.
- Bio-materials may bring gains. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;2/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p1
The article reports on the developments that are expected to take place in 2006 in the thermoforming market. Several officials agree that bio-based materials will be a major thrust for packaging, and capital investments will pick up in both industrial and packaging sectors. Industrial...