Deal in Focus: Longhorns Go Long Term With $298 Million Offering
- Broward Selects Syndicate for Upcoming Water and Sewer Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/9/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31549, p26
Reports that Broward County, Florida, commissioners have selected a syndicate of underwriters for a $60 million water and sewer revenue bond deal. Refunding bonds included in the deal; Book-runner and co-senior manager on the transaction; Members of the syndicate.
- GDB selects Commonwealth's bond syndicate. Oliver-Mendez, Ken // Caribbean Business;1/30/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the Puerto Rican Government Development Bank's selection of a syndicate to help manage the bond issues of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and its public corporations and municipalities through 2005. Senior managers for the syndicate; Bond issues projected by the bank for 2003.
- N.Y.C. Names Underwriting Syndicate. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p1
Reports the selection of finance officials of underwriting syndicate to handle bond sales in New York City. Collection of Wall Street firms of payments for underwriting fees; Amount of general obligation sale; Names of the members of the underwriting syndicate.
- Underwriters Picked for California Power Pool. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p3
Reports the selection of California Consumer Power and Conservative Financing Authority of firms to comprise an underwriting pool. Approval of the pool by the board of directors; Appointment of Banc of America Securities, Prager McCarthy and Sealy and Sjebert Brandford Shank and Co. to...
- UConn, Miami Airport, and Puerto Rico deals may turn heads. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;03/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30847, p8
Reports on scheduled bond issues in the United States. Issuers of bond offerings; Lead underwriters for the transactions; Target markets; Where the proceeds of the bond issue will be utilized.
- Triple-A Dartmouth Readies $110 Million Transaction. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31589, p4
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond sale planned by the Dartmouth College in New Hampshire. Purpose behind the sale of bonds; Credit rating of the college; Underwriters of the negotiated sale.
- Georgia: University Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p39
Reports on plans of the Georgia Private Colleges and University Authority to multi-million dollars of revenue bonds as of November 2001. Uses to which revenue generated for the bonds sale would be put; Amount of bonds to be issued; Financial status of the authority.
- Arizona Univ. Regents Refunding Part of a 'Loaves & Fishes' Story. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p3
Reports on the plans of Arizona Board of Regents to offer refunding debt on behalf of Arizona State University. Previous offers made by the board; Financial advisor and underwriter of the negotiated sale; Security provision for the bonds; Rating given by credit rating agencies Standard & Poor's...
- University of Texas Refunding Ready to Go If Rates Are Right. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p3
Reports the plans of the University of Texas System to sell financing system refunding bonds in Dallas, Texas. Proceeds of the sale; Approval of the bond issuance by the Texas Bond Review Board; Lead underwriter for the proposed negotiated sale.