New Hires: A.G. Edwards Reopens Houston Public Finance Office
- A.G. Edwards & Sons Taps Gifford To Manage Higher Ed in Denver. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p7
The article reports on the hiring of Ann Gifford as vice president and managing director of investment banking in A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.'s Denver, Colorado public finance office. Gifford has 23 years of public finance experience. He will manage the firm's high-education group for the Rocky...
- Wachovia Unveils Deal-Related Job Shifts. Davis, Paul // American Banker;8/30/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 168, p2
This article announces Wachovia Corp. will be cutting or relocating 2200 jobs from its Securities division upon closing a deal with brokerage company A. G. Edwards Inc .and moving division headquarters from Richmond, Virginia to St. Louis, Missouri. The merger and resulting moves are expected...
- Fannie's Shares Seen as a 'Buy' // National Mortgage News;6/13/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the credit rating given by the analysts of investment banking firm, A.G. Edwards & Sons to Federal National Mortgage Association's stocks in New York.
- Georgia's Cherokee, Forsyth County School Districts Selling $300 Million. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/14/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32586, p3
The article reports on the $300 million of debt for different funding need sold by the Cherokee and Forsyth county school districts in Atlanta, Georgia. Cherokee County School District will sell $167 million of general obligation bonds in March 15, 2007 while $130 million for Forsyth County...
- A.G. Edwards makes several appointment in Tucson offices. // Inside Tucson Business;4/10/95, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p7
Presents appointments at the Tucson, Arizona offices of A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. Includes Edward Marshall's appointment as vice president of investments; Naming of Sherry Hall as associate vice president and trust specialist; Naming of vincent J. Cattolica as senior investment broker.
- Brokerage builds on European market. Hadley, Mark // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;8/19/96, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p15
No abstract available.
- Edwards finds best growth strategy is sticking to core brokerage business. Plasencia, William // American Banker;4/25/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 78, p9
Features A.G. Edwards & Sons, a St. Louis based brokerage. Registered investment representatives; Competition from other firms and banks; Foray into investment banking.
- A.G. Edwards cultivates business with national and regional approach. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;02/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30339, p1
Reports on A.G. Edwards Inc.'s efforts to improve the profitability of its municipal bond department. Relocation of bankers from Saint Louis, Missouri into local offices in the markets it services; Value of senior underwriting business captured in 1997; Total deals co-managed.
- A.G. Edwards selectively markets its online financial service. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;03/11/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30348, p38
Reports on A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.'s use of the soft sell approach in launching the AGe-Connects online client-access service. Benefits of the move to A.G. Edwards' clients; Resources available.